Can't blame Conner for trying to roll with Megan Fox

Report: McGregor’s alleged DMs to Megan Fox ignited VMA tussle (msn.com)

He’s still a bigger star/celeb than MGK.

Kudos for trying

1 Like

MGK is a faggot.

5 Likes

She’s not that hot. Her face is fake. Also, have you ever seen her thumbs? She has toe thumbs. It’s disgusting

7 Likes

I mean, I I see the name in the thread title but I can’t seem to find her pic here in this thread, which I’m sure it’s a mistake

8 Likes

Yawn

1 Like

who cares ? Fuck Conor, he ain’t rehabing that leg getting into stupid shit like this every single day trying to stay relevant.

2 Likes

Toe thumbs that’s a new one to me

2 Likes

Transformers Megan Fox was one of the hottest women I’ve ever seen. When I see that face nowadays I don’t even recognize it as the same person. Imagine being the guy before or after this tweeker aids fetish she is going through

6 Likes

I can’t wait for the McGregor saga to enter the tragedy phase

2 Likes

Theres def something messed up in the head with fox and she’s getting up there in age

2 Likes

2 Likes

Veg, was it you I was speaking with regarding Lloyd Banks new album yesterday? My bad,I was all over the forum while Goonies was on…

1 Like

Is that Miss Fox or Machine Gun Kelly at the VMAs?

1 Like

Yes lol

1 Like

I’ll take the “like” as a yes… I made my first go through most of the album on my airdyne this morning on random play mode. I haven’t had a chance to makemy connection with each of the songs as it was my first time going through the album. But Break Me Down was really good, and Sidewalks was my favorite that I heard on the album so far, and I think that songs really going to grow on me like “quiet storm” did back in the day. Thanks for turning me on to the album brother!

1 Like

Break Me Down is my favorite track! Along with Propane and Food :fire:

1 Like

I haven’t listened to every track on the album but I could tell that the more I listen to it and connect I’m really going to enjoy it. Good lookin out!

1 Like

No problem my friend. Always enjoy running into a fellow fan of early and mid 2000’s rap. That’s my favorite era of rap by far. 50 Eminem and Lloyd Banks are my top 3 rap artists lol

1 Like

Also with her short stubby thumbs here, does anybody know if she suffers from scleroderma? I have an aunt who’s suffering from it drastically right now and the clubbing and ulcerations of the fingers like that is one of the things she’s dealing with. Not a pretty disease at all