Can't blame Conner for trying to roll with Megan Fox

3 Likes

I call this one when “Jerry met Gabbi”

2 Likes
1 Like

The one that really loses is Conor’s wife. What a POS that dude is.

6 Likes

she was actually there with him that day too. she must be embarassed of how he acts

2 Likes

Lmao thanks, now I can’t unsee those thumbs now, toe thumbs is accurate

She has definitely went downhill, MGK looks like that Aaron Carter addict kid almost. Conor fits right in with this trashy couple

4 Likes

and even THEY think Conor is toxic.

1 Like

Looks to me like the start of a new business scheme for him. Prop up his other failing ventures.

Jester McGregor Inc. Hire a genuine Irish Drunken Fool to liven up your extravaganza and gala events. Be assured of headlines around the world as our expert social clown generates clicks like never before. Your event will be the talk of the town. Our expert Jester McGregor can make this happen with ease.

4 Likes

Shut. Your. Ugly. Ass. Up. Post a picture of yourself and then talk shit about a smoking hot woman. Guaranteed you look like a pork butcher reject.

2 Likes

I’ve posted pics of myself on the OG. The thread called “Post Recent Pics of Yourself” go check it out you crybaby weirdo lmaoooooooo

3 Likes

Yeah they’re putrid. Ever since i heard about her Toe Thumbs on the radio I’ve been way turned off by her. Not hot at all. Plus you can tell her face is fake sadly

3 Likes

Can you imagine thinking like this?

100% her face looks ruined, I really dislike the plastic look, it rarely works fir anyone. She was smoking hot in transformers and without the plastic maybe she would still be, chicks need to age gracefully and they can still be hot.

Not a fan of boob jobs either but can see why some get them, that’s a pass if not too extreme, Other than her face her body looked good in that dress, I am a guy still lol, but the face crap is a turn off

Her thumbs though, now that I can understand getting surgery for lol wish it was never pointed out, far worse than OG pointy elbows IMO

Speaking of aging, I need to google it as Salina Hayek I really hope didn’t get much plastic done, she is smoking still, if she did (other than tits) I think every celeb needs her surgeon

1 Like

Same thing with Courtney Cox. She was hot as fuck in Friends. After plastic surgery she looks so fucking weird I just don’t get why she did that to herself

2 Likes

I hear ya, have a friend like that who was pretty cute but went full blown plastic, looks worse than all these people, posts selfies on Facebook and everyone is like oh you look great, post fire emojis ya da ya da and it’s fucking horrible, I’d post her pic so you could laugh but sadly a few mutual people would get it back to her and she is super sweet and don’t want to be that guy lol

1 Like

Propane is :fire:

1 Like

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

1 Like

Lol @ the spin from team Conor because his ego was hurt from MGK not wanting a photo with the midget. I don’t believe this for a second. Conor lying to save face again. Haha

3 Likes

“On Monday night, new details have emerged. According to Extra host Billy Bush, the incident was ignited by McGregor’s alleged DMs to Kelly’s girlfriend, Megan Fox.”

Good to see Billy Bush is finally back working after the ‘Grab em by the pussy’ tape sank his career.

2 Likes

MGK probably has glitter on his dick.

2 Likes