Can't buy Pro Membership

Just tried to buy a pro membership, since mine expired. Entered in my card info and clicked purchase. The next screen was just java code and errors. The purchase never went through.

How long until my bank account is emptied? I just want to post videos again.

Why must this site suck so bad on the back end.

Don't do it. Shit won't change until we hit the Top Men in the wallet.

you can post videos as a mudname on the pc

u deserve a free one

Good gravy.... You've got to be fucking kidding me. 

I see now why that jackass let this site stagnate and putrify. Because no matter what, there's always someone willing to give kirik money for being incompetent. 

How do I post a video without a blue name? I lose all HTML functionality as a mudname. There is no HTML option, no options to add pictures or videos?

Weird, payment processing is usually the only part of the site that works. 

I'm start to think the ad man killed Kirik. That fool went Mia after his big hidden ad loading scam was found out. 

Try buying a grey one instead and see if that works

Why would anyone purchase a membership?

Explain yourself, OP.

AnthonyWeiner - Why would anyone purchase a membership?

Explain yourself, OP.

To fund the upcoming fixes. Six more years and you will be able to use the search function

1 Like

Hey bud, I will take a look into what's going on.

I added 6 months to your account for the hassle. 

jcblass - How do I post a video without a blue name? I lose all HTML functionality as a mudname. There is no HTML option, no options to add pictures or videos?

I know you can post pics. I just did it 5 mins ago. 

Jason -

Look for me too!  I've been trying and posting about it for days!

Jason - 

Thanks, I appreciate that. I am on google chrome (PC). I tried to twice to make a purchase and when I clicked the final pay button the next screen was just a ton of java code and failed scripts. 

To the others, I enjoy contributing photos and videos to the forums and lost that funcationality when my blue name expired. Several of you seem to think I could post photos and videos as a mudnamer, but it wasn't explictly clear how without HTML. 

Thanks again. 

jcblass - How do I post a video without a blue name? I lose all HTML functionality as a mudname. There is no HTML option, no options to add pictures or videos?

I got a free blue name due to the mods appreciating my dog posts over the years, I believe the exact quote I got from Kirik was "a true OG all-star, particularly on the pet topic"

anyway, I forgot what the interface for mudnamers looks like now but Im absolutely sure you could do it. You would use the share code from youtube

Just use the app. Free vid posts and Pic hosts

NiteProwleR - 

Just use the app. Free vid posts and Pic hosts

The app is VERY frustrating. I like to sit at the computer with an adult beverage and post BBQ and dog pics.