Can't Explain It... But Something About Joanne...

Can't Explain It... But Something About Joanne Calderwood is so damn sexy.

Not sure if it is that accent or her mannerisms... but I am a fan.

Wat Calderwood!!!

Big blue eyes, great cheekbones, great jawline, great lips, clear skin, in fantastic shape. Maybe she's just good looking?

Michelle Watersons cooch is still clouding my vision Phone Post 3.0

Going on record that I'm pretty much obsessed with her... Voice is unreal, cute face, great body, makes my penis grow somewhat big. Phone Post 3.0

She has the voice of an angel.

My wife has said she would leave me for Joanne

Ghetto-Top-Team -

Big blue eyes, great cheekbones, great jawline, great lips, clear skin, in fantastic shape. Maybe she's just good looking?

Yup i think this is it.
I think she's a little hottie.

One of the few female mma'ist that are actually cute. Phone Post 3.0

Definitely wood, calderwood.

DARTHHOGAN - Going on record that I'm pretty much obsessed with her... Voice is unreal, cute face, great body, makes my penis grow somewhat big. Phone Post 3.0

I lol'd at somewhat big.

She's gorgeous and bangs like a mean bitch Phone Post 3.0

lionsoul -

Can't Explain It... But Something About Joanne Calderwood is so damn sexy.

Not sure if it is that accent or her mannerisms... but I am a fan.

Wat Calderwood!!!

Yes! V'd up sir Phone Post 3.0

Her voice does it for me. Phone Post 3.0

She is a sweetheart... but I am underwhelmed by her performances.

The haircuts kill it for me. Great eyes, pretty face, nice body but I'm not a shaved head guy.

I'm sure she won't cry in her corn flakes too much. There's always UpPeriscope. Phone Post 3.0

I think she took ring fright in the first last night but as soon as she got over it looked pretty good. And yeah she's cute, lose the shave design and she's even cuter... Phone Post 3.0

She is super cute Phone Post 3.0

I'm Scottish and the accent is a big turn off. It's a classic "weegie ned" accent. However, Jojo seems like a great girl and not a ned at all. She's great - despite the accent. Phone Post 3.0

I'm with OP on this. If she was a president, she would be babebraham lincoln. Phone Post 3.0