Can't find app in playstore anymore

I uninstall the app because thers was only a white screen. It was not the firstbtime and in the past i fixed the problem with reinstall. But now i can’t find the app anymore. Is it disabled in european play store especially for germany? How can i get this app back? I need some help plwase and sorry for my bad english.

iOS or Android?

Android

I can’t find it either. In the US, on android. I deleted it off my phone when the change happened, and now it is never in a search result.

If you can’t find it in the Google Play Store that means your phone isn’t compatible.

It’s android 8.1. So I need a new phone for this app after the last update? Not cool but thx for the answer

Yep my phone is on Android 9 and it is also not compatible. Good luck getting answer from Chris on what phone or software version you need, he has been “finding out” the compatibility requirements for 2+ weeks now. I have no idea how someone builds an app without knowing what they made it compatible with but… at least we know the Top Men still have a job.