Cant have a mustache anymore.

I have tried everything but going to a Dermatologist. Keep getting dead skin in my beard and stache. Its the cold salty air my town gets this time of year.

I wash it with cold water. Put oils in it. Use a face scrub. Used dandruff shampoo. Nothing beats this cold salty air. Fuck you mother nature.

Could your weight be causing this? It also might just be because you have dark somalian skin

Jhay - Could your weight be causing this? It also might just be because you have dark somalian skin

Subbed

Try that goldbond shit. Maybe dry topicals will work better than moist. Weird shit helps sometimes.

Jhay - Could your weight be causing this? It also might just be because you have dark somalian skin

Fucking guy. Not Somalian. When have these people have nice staches and beards like me?

Try semen

Cant be your own though

Altofsky -

Try that goldbond shit. Maybe dry topicals will work better than moist. Weird shit helps sometimes.

Ill try anything. At this point my only option is washing it with cold water every 4 hours.

BruteDion -
Jhay - Could your weight be causing this? It also might just be because you have dark somalian skin

Fucking guy. Not Somalian. When have these people have nice staches and beards like me?

"Nice" staches and beards

I see lots of pirates with them, those are your people....although you look like you've eaten a few of them but so what

BruteDion -
Altofsky -

Ill try anything. At this point my only option is washing it with cold water every 4 hours.

Anything?

Call me.

Jhay -
BruteDion -

"Nice" staches and beards

I see lots of pirates with them, those are your people....although you look like you've eaten a few of them but so what

Living without a mustache isn't even living, at all. 

I wash my beard with Head & Shoulders. If I take even a day off I get beard-druff, especially in the stache. Just have to take it seriously.

I feel your pain, OP. RIP OP's Stache.

Never_rolled - 

OP give Nizoral shampoo a try.

This,
or stop taking loads on your face.

Eggbert -
BruteDion -

I have tried everything but going to a Dermatologist. Keep getting dead skin in my beard and stache. Its the cold salty air my town gets this time of year.

I wash it with cold water. Put oils in it. Use a face scrub. Used dandruff shampoo. Nothing beats this cold salty air. Fuck you mother nature.

Everything you're doing is making it worse. Especially the face scrub

Wash it once a day with shampoo. Towel dry then use a hair dryer on lowest heat setting. Letting it air dry makes it worse. Then use coconut oil in it. Stop putting cold water on it throughout the day or whatever else it is you're doing

this is exactly the opposite of every website have visited. Most say hot water makes it worse since it drys out the oils in your skin. Cold water is the way to go

Never_rolled -

OP give Nizoral shampoo a try.

tried Head n Shoulder and this. Nothing works. Its not the products, its the cold salt air since I live right at the Atlantic ocean

Captain CargoShorts -

Living without a mustache isn't even living, at all. 

Lol

You have to massage the lotion/oil onto your skin. Not onto the actual hairs. Otherwise, your skin is just going to continue being dry.

Apple cider vinegar.

Sounds like Seborrheic Dermatitis

Sounds like it's time to shave the ghey beard and mustache