Cant purchase app

I got a new iphone 6 yesterday, switched from a S5, and can only download the lite version of the app.  when i try to purchase the app from the app store a message comes up says "item not available, the item youve requested is not currently available in the U.S. store."   What am i doing wrong?

I got a new iphone 6 yesterday, switched from a S5, and can only download the lite version of the app.  when i try to purchase the app from the app store a message comes up says "item not available, the item youve requested is not currently available in the U.S. store."   What am i doing wrong?

This post is not viewable to Lite app users. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for letting us know.  We'll look into it

thanks

Gas Man -

thanks

What state/country do you live in? Is your phone connected to a US service? Phone Post 3.0

Lrrr Ruler of Omicron Persei 8 - 
Gas Man -

thanks

What state/country do you live in? Is your phone connected to a US service? Phone Post 3.0

thats none of your goddamn business

texas/att

They have their top guys working on it bud. They are having to re write every single line of code. Is it that hard to just be patient? Do you even fucking code bro? Phone Post 3.0

thebronxbomber - They have their top guys working on it bud. They are having to re write every single line of code. Is it that hard to just be patient? Do you even fucking code bro? Phone Post 3.0

thats fucking awesome vu.

Not available in the UK either. And subs don't work on the app for me after changing password. Phone Post 3.0

In another thread, Jason told someone to send him an email, and he would "email" the app to them. Phone Post 3.0

Is it ironic that when I first opened this thread the app crashed? Phone Post 3.0

I got a new iphone 6 yesterday, switched from a S5, and can only download the lite version of the app. when i try to purchase the app from the app store a message comes up says "item not available, the item youve requested is not currently available in the U.S. store." What am i doing wrong? Phone Post 3.0

Mencken -

Thanks for letting us know.  We'll look into it

I tried to download the app but there are no forums in it on my iPad. Phone Post 3.0

anyway i can get emailed the app?  rarely at a desktop...

Gas Man -

anyway i can get emailed the app?  rarely at a desktop...

Yeah man send them your email, they will get their best people on it. Phone Post 3.0