Can't quite put my finger on it (meme pic)

This is one of my mates profile pic on FB, it's a meme, I know it is, I just cant figure out what.

I have no idea what the fuck he is doing in this pic but it just seems to have limitless meme potential.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/djstudd/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_41774678704572.jpeg Phone Post 3.0

Fuck a meme, just photoshop two cocks in his hands, post it on his wall, and call it a day.

Pugilist82 - Fuck a meme, just photoshop two cocks in his hands, post it on his wall, and call it a day.
I started to do this for you but I'm stuck at the googling dicks stage....

Dicks in hands meme, may 2014! Phone Post 3.0

Pugilist82 - Fuck a meme, just photoshop two cocks in his hands, post it on his wall, and call it a day.
Hehehe VU for logic Phone Post 3.0

LOL Phone Post 3.0

How about "it was just the flu, I don't have AIDS!" Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Dagz - How about "it was just the flu, I don't have AIDS!" Phone Post 3.0
It needs to be along those lines I think, like he's BMF but for some retarded, mundane reason.

and a VTFU for anyone that gets the BMF ref. Phone Post 3.0

Best man friend? Phone Post 3.0

Textbook OG'er answer. VU Phone Post 3.0

In for results Phone Post 3.0

MDubya - In for results Phone Post 3.0
THIS Phone Post 3.0

quite the ladys man i bet

PTSD waiter thinks everywhere is a restaurant

Forcing a meme is like giving yourself a nickname. It's fucking pathetic.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

after drinking both bottles he didn't quite understand what " i think we're sinking, better throw on a vest" meant.

R.I.P. Stewart you snazzy dressin son of a bitch

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

ksacs revenge - Forcing a meme is like giving yourself a nickname. It's fucking pathetic.
No one cares what you think. Phone Post 3.0