cant say anything bad about tito!

except that he does not match up w/chuck!

he fought his ass off, never gave up and looked good even though he got his ass beat.

my favorite fighter can hold his head up tonight!

plus he has jj to nurse his wounds!!!!

tttittto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he cry?

he did not cry

and he has character

Tito, I'll be more than happy to corner for you anytime brother. I can't believe that your team couldn't see Chuck's hands down all night. His chin was never tucked, his left shoulder was never up. You could have taken a crap shoot and shot right hands the entire fight. The fight was definately won standing. You should have never tried shooting in on him. He was open for a right hand all night. My $0.02 from a fighter who hasn't seen the light of day in about 8 years.

I'm normally a massive Tito hater, but he was all class after losing. His striking looked very sharp--especially those leg kicks that seemed to do a number on Chuck's endurance in rd 2.

and you love a frenchie?

Good fight, I just can't figure out why he became so desperate at the end of the fight and just started swinging wildly.

Thats mma though. Mistakes always cost ya.

"His striking looked very sharp"- You have been a member since 2001, and you think his striking looked good?

I think he was able to hit Chuck because Chuck had his hands at waist level, and didnt respect Tito's punching power.

I think Tito has mediocre stand up, at best.

Tito definitely showed class, but I thought the performance was mediocre. Tito is known for his agressiveness, which made him such a dominant champ. But tonight he just seemed to be in survival mode until the end, just like the first fight.

who cares if he criedor not? No matter what tito is a warrior, never forget that.

IHeartJujubre is correct. Tito is very aggressive against opponents he outclasses or outweighs. Not so aggressive against people who can actually fight with him.

When he loses, he's a class act, conducting himself in a modest and respectful manner.....the guy is one of the "best losers" in the game...

BUT...if he wins, he's a total dick. I wonder what his shirt would've said had he won; I bet it wouldn't have said shit about "Supporting the Troops". Knowing his MO, it he would've done his gravedigger dance, and put on a shirt that said something queer like, "I Melted The Iceman (w/ Jenna's HPV and Genital Warts)"...not very classy.

You have been a member since 2001, and you think his striking looked good?

I think he was able to hit Chuck because Chuck had his hands at waist level, and didnt respect Tito's punching power.

I think Tito has mediocre stand up, at best.

I thought it looked good FOR TITO. As I said, I'm not a Tito fan by a long shot, but I give him props for improving himself and being able to tag a far superior striker now and again. IMO, those leg kicks he was throwing are what kept Chuck from closing it out in the 2nd round rather than the 3rd.

I'm not a Tito fan but I don't hate him either. I can take him or leave him but he made a fight out of it tonight. Props to him. He handled the post fight honorably I thought and said he fought better than he ever did and Chuck still won. That DID take class to admit he gave it everything he had and make no excuses. Even gave props to Chuck. It was a good fight IMO.

Iheartjujubre = dumb ass bitch who has no respect

tttittto

Tito threw some wicked haymakers tonight but none of them were close to landing. His striking is way behind Chuck. He needs to set up his takedown if he wants to beat someone like Liddell.

Respect to Tito!
He fought hard and gave it his all.
Chuck is simply the best.

He trained so hard and had the courage
to step in there with Chuck again.

That takes a man!

ttt

He DID cry.