Can't See Any Possible Way Fedor Beats Brett

...and changes his name to the guy who ko'ed Feeodor.

Unfortunately, somebody continues to Jack his account and post BEEP threads in his name.

Not all that glitters is gold.

TKO by socks.

Uncle Justice -  By the way, Fedor makes a cardinal mistake by accidentally levitating in front of the general public in the sockey feet picture.

lol

haha. that made me laugh.

donkypunch55 - Fedor by blinding sock and sweater combo... Fucking devistating...

LOL

Fedor will turn him into a living death, but there will be a lot of debate that Rogers was winning the fight up until that point!

when those two meet in the ring and start swinging its gonna be ugly for fedor

solidsnake - Fedor will turn him into a living death, but there will be a lot of debate that Rogers was winning the fight up until that point!

This is exactly what I predict. It must suck to be a Fedor hater seeing as how he wins so much.

Does Fedor hating exist in this dimension?

Oh and hey, love him or hate him.  He really doesn't care.

Crazy Zimmerman -  Except by KO, TKO, sub or decision.  Other than that, it's gonna be all Rogers I'm afraid.

LMFAO.....this post is a total win!

Crazy Zimmerman - LOL

Prophecy!

Outstanding. I am betting the mortgage on Rogers, it's a sure thing!

Crazy Zimmerman -  Except by KO, TKO, sub or decision.  Other than that, it's gonna be all Rogers I'm afraid.

LOL

although everything is conspiring for a Fedor loss if you think about it, marriage, rumor of him having a flu, etc.

fedor could have spider flu monkey aids and it wouldnt matter

No contest.  The fight ends a no contest.

Can't see any possible way Fedor beats Brett.....to the canvas facefirst ;-)