Can't stop thinking about ex. Halp!? (No pics)

I've probably made too many of these threads lately but you guys always give sound advice (or just make me laugh) and help me feel better, get my head in the right place, ect.

Around halloween my ex broke it off with me for understandable reasons that I dint fault her for. I tried to mend things. Was working for a bit, but stopped dead in its tracks about a month after her breaking it off with me. We haven't really talked since up until about a week ago, but I'll get to that in a minute.
She was amazing in every way, her only fault that I could think of was sometimes she could be quite inconsiderate in small ways (wouldn't grab coffee if it was slightly out of her way, for example) that is literally the only thing I can come up with that was bad about her. We had a shit ton of things in common, and plenty of things we didn't agree about which made things even better (opposites attract). She was way out of my league but I'm not sure she knew that til afterwards. She was easily the best girl I've ever found. We were together for about 6 months. I was absolutely head over heels for this girl and I made a stupid drunken mistake (that honestly wasn't even that big of a deal, more of a principle thing). After I tried getting back out there. Took a few girls out, no hook ups, though. Tried to get my mind off her but I found myself comparing every girl that walked by me to her.

Now, back to the part were I saw her last week. Was out with friends. Saw her. Said hellos, how are you, ect. Not much not than that. But since then I can't get her out of my fudging head. I dint think an hour has passed without me thinking about her since seeing her. It fucking sucks. Nothing will ever happen between us again as far as I can see. That breaks my heart but at the same time I know I have to get this girl out of my fucking head. The human mind is a serious asshole if you ask me. So I'm just asking for advice, og. You guys always help and I'm hoping this time isn't different.

Frat version. Ex broke it off months ago. Still haven't gotten over her. Saw her the other day wich made things worse. Asking for advice Phone Post 3.0

Go jerk off and stop being a faggot. Phone Post 3.0

I'll give you the same advice everyone else will. Get yourself in shape, do shit that will move your forward on your free time and with time you'll find someone else. But you have to be happy with yourself first Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - Go jerk off and stop being a faggot. Phone Post 3.0
Tried it. Didn't help. Will give it a go again just fit the hell of it though Phone Post 3.0

Isaac298 - I'll give you the same advice everyone else will. Get yourself in shape, do shit that will move your forward on your free time and with time you'll find someone else. But you have to be happy with yourself first Phone Post 3.0
I'm not talking long term. I know eventually my mind will tire itself out and I'll get over her. I'm talking more short term. Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G -
Isaac298 - I'll give you the same advice everyone else will. Get yourself in shape, do shit that will move your forward on your free time and with time you'll find someone else. But you have to be happy with yourself first Phone Post 3.0
I'm not talking long term. I know eventually my mind will tire itself out and I'll get over her. I'm talking more short term. Phone Post 3.0
You need to smash strange until you find another one, it is the only way. Phone Post 3.0

Cutty McButts -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
You need to smash strange until you find another one, it is the only way. Phone Post 3.0
And scene. Cut! It's a wrap.

And coffee out of the way?! I wouldn't do that shit either and if I was fucking you... And you made a big deal about that, then in the wise words of Kevin Bacon in the film Tremors..... "Fuckkkkkk Youuuuu!" Phone Post 3.0

The Professional -
Cutty McButts -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
And scene. Cut! It's a wrap.

And coffee out of the way?! I wouldn't do that shit either and if I was fucking you... And you made a big deal about that, then in the wise words of Kevin Bacon in the film Tremors..... "Fuckkkkkk Youuuuu!" Phone Post 3.0
Never made any deal over it at all to her. I was making an example that that was the biggest flaw that I found her her Phone Post 3.0

If you two are truly meant to be together it will find a way on its own. Sometimes distance and being with other people is what it takes to realize you want to be back together or together forever. And if it doesn't, you seem like a nice fella who knows how to treat a lady, so eventually you will find someone that's worth your while and the same kind of caliber person you are. Go out date and learn from other women about yourself and about relationships. Something or someone that you would never think you would be down for may end up being your perfect cup of tea. Good luck my friend. Phone Post 3.0

Be unkind to her. She will love it.

How old are you?

Either way shut the fuck and stop being a woman. Some of us have grown man problems.

Only time will help you. Don't contact her or stalk her social media. You have feelings cause it's fresh wounds that are healing. I was in a similar boat but I was the one who broke things off. She wasn't grateful for the shit I did for her. Three days later I hooked up with a friend and it'll be 3 years this may with her. Of course I thought about my ex all the time and still do, but I think of all the negative impacts she had on me and how we're both much better off. Phone Post 3.0

My best advice would be similar to what others have said. The ex and I split a bit before Halloween and we were together for 5 years. It was weird at first but I ended up getting the apartment together and focusing more on other things. I too started comparing other women to what I used to have and its fucking unhealthy. Once you realize that you have a lot more to offer then you think and so do other women you will meet, the comparisons will stop and help you to split ways with the emotions. Good luck to you. Phone Post 3.0

short term the best thing you can do is run. go for an hour+ run and itll clear your mind and just make you feel less anxious and better overall. if you cant run or dont have the motivation, then just go for really long walks. after my worst breakup ever, i was depressed for a while and what got me out of it was going for a 2hr walk every day...

There's nothing you can do to get over that chick except let time pass.

When I've moved on from girls what has always helped me has been working out and banging lots of new chicks.

Hit them weights bruh, and find some bar holes.

stickerprez - ryduce how old are you? occupation? income? area? there are people here and friends of people here who already know that but why dont you share, give us something to aspire to since you clearly got it all together and are a real mans man, pic bro?
Wrong thread? Phone Post 3.0

"im gonna just drink and waste life away until she realises she was mistaken"

Sounds like a plan Phone Post 3.0

Is there a family member of her's that you can sex? You need closure. Phone Post 3.0

Never see her again. It's like an addiction you need to beat. Don't relapse or it'll kill you. There is no One Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G - 
MMAhaiku - Go jerk off and stop being a faggot. Phone Post 3.0
Tried it. Didn't help. Will give it a go again just fit the hell of it though Phone Post 3.0

No. read it again. It doesn't just say "go jerk off".