Can't wait for post-PED fighters to get KTFO

Like Bigfoot Silva.

I want to see these bums look flabby and get destroyed in one round. Guaranteed we'll see this happen to fighters who many now think are "elite", "high level", "championship caliber" etc.

Keep them around as jobbers until their third straight loss. Then cut their asses.

This is how you tell real fighters from the PED-using posers.

209ESE -

it was interesting to see how bad bigfoot looked but frank looks the best hes looked. can someone explain that?

Frank fought some tough comp. also it was a do or die fight for him, so I'm sure had a mental edge. Phone Post 3.0

Carogan - 
Corn Nuts - Like Bigfoot Silva.

I want to see these bums look flabby and get destroyed in one round. Guaranteed we'll see this happen to fighters who many now think are "elite", "high level", "championship caliber" etc.

Keep them around as jobbers until their third straight loss. Then cut their asses.

You mean like Frank Mir?

This, Frank Mir just got off the TRT program recently.

I love when I come into a thread to tell OP how much of a hypocrite he is being, and like 5 homies already got it covered for me. Phone Post 3.0

Carogan - 
Corn Nuts - Like Bigfoot Silva.

You mean like Frank Mir?

If Mir had gotten KTFO, I would have been just as happy.

I should add that if a post-PED fighter actually excels, I'll see that as redemption.

Bigfoot is a legit cheat. tested positive for peds outside the ufc and got caught abusing the trt system with high levels. Mir on the other hand was just doing the legal proper way to get an advantage without breaking any rules like Hendo. hell even Jose Aldo said when the time comes he would be on TRT. if a post-ped fighter excels it should count but how many times have they had an advantage before without getting caught and how much of a gain overall stayed after the last cycle. no one knows that's why the cheat tag is there to always be apart of their career. but it's going to be fun watching ex PED users before and after

xsrg95 - Bigfoot is a legit cheat. tested positive for peds outside the ufc and got caught abusing the trt system with high levels. Mir on the other hand was just doing the legal proper way to get an advantage without breaking any rules like Hendo. hell even Jose Aldo said when the time comes he would be on TRT. if a post-ped fighter excels it should count but how many times have they had an advantage before without getting caught and how much of a gain overall stayed after the last cycle. no one knows that's why the cheat tag is there to always be apart of their career. but it's going to be fun watching ex PED users before and after
When did hendo abuse his trt ? I know sonnen did just can't recall hendo ever abusing it? Phone Post 3.0

JLTECH - 
xsrg95 - Bigfoot is a legit cheat. tested positive for peds outside the ufc and got caught abusing the trt system with high levels. Mir on the other hand was just doing the legal proper way to get an advantage without breaking any rules like Hendo. hell even Jose Aldo said when the time comes he would be on TRT. if a post-ped fighter excels it should count but how many times have they had an advantage before without getting caught and how much of a gain overall stayed after the last cycle. no one knows that's why the cheat tag is there to always be apart of their career. but it's going to be fun watching ex PED users before and after
When did hendo abuse his trt ? I know sonnen did just can't recall hendo ever abusing it? Phone Post 3.0

sorry i didn't make that clear. i mean Mir isn't a cheat just like Hendo, who has used TRT due to it being legal at the time and never testing over the limits so he doesn't count as a cheat.

xsrg95 -
JLTECH - 

sorry i didn't make that clear. i mean Mir isn't a cheat just like Hendo, who has used TRT due to it being legal at the time and never testing over the limits so he doesn't count as a cheat.
Thanks for clearing that up. Phone Post 3.0