Capitol Hill Cop Not Killed By Fire Extinguisher!

In

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/two-arrested-in-assault-on-police-officer-brian-d-sicknick-who-died-after-jan-6-capitol-riot/2021/03/15/80261550-84ff-11eb-bfdf-4d36dab83a6d_story.html

Any word on why the cop shot unarmed Ashli Babbitt instead of arresting or detaining her normally? Still havent gotten his id or a reason

VirusHoax - 
Al Cappucino - 
VirusHoax - "So all several hundred officers were involved in hour and hours of hand to hand combat?"

i made no such claim, learn to read.

"I mean you claim he fought for hours as fact."

i made no such claim, learn to read.

"do you really think it is likely that a 40 year old man fighting that battle all day and them dying later that same evening would have nothing to do with those events?"

Yes you did

nonsense. they were all fighting a battle all day, as they were defending a capitol under siege. again, lots and lots and lots and lots of video demonstrating lots and lots and lots and lots of officers doing this in lots of places. fighting a battle all day doesn't require some deplorable shithead on the internet to hold a stop watch to see if there was enough combat to qualify enough to be valiant.

My God, this 'siege''.

It was mostly a bunch of Trumptards slowly walking around taking selfies.

NHBDaddy - Any word on why the cop shot unarmed Ashli Babbitt instead of arresting or detaining her normally? Still havent gotten his id or a reason

yes. the "word" is that it was a mob of many people who had already rushed past multiple police check points who were unable to subdue them and the cop in question was the last line of defense before they reached the congress members they were in pursuit of.

hopefully this answers your question.

1 Like

Could you imagine being martyred by these traitors like this? Just when you thought the left couldn't get any trashier

VirusHoax - 
NHBDaddy - Any word on why the cop shot unarmed Ashli Babbitt instead of arresting or detaining her normally? Still havent gotten his id or a reason

yes. the "word" is that it was a mob of many people who had already rushed past multiple police check points who were unable to subdue them and the cop in question was the last line of defense before they reached the congress members they were in pursuit of.

hopefully this answers your question.

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

Here is actual, unedited footage of the shooting:

It was a bunch of Trumptards slowly walking around taking selfies and politely asking the Capitol police to allow them through.

Quick update. A judicial watch group has sued the DOJ for a release of the autopsy report. Most autopsy reports, like George Floyd, will release a preliminary report in a manner of days.

It has now been three months.

1 Like

Are you talking about the russia investigation? If so, I agree

So did they attend the funeral for the capitol officer that was actually murdered by the Farrakhan supporter this week or?