captain america and spiderman sucked and.....

.....emma stone is ugly.

how the hell did she become a famous actress?

She got famous for looking like hammerhead girl Phone Post 3.0

Emma Stone is much cooler than you.

Captain America 2 was awesome....and Emma Stone is hot as shit....the only thing we now know for sure is that OP is gay and is afraid to tell his father.

Captain America 2 was great. OP is a stupid head.

I agree that Spider-Man 2 sucked, but Winter Soldier was fucking awesome. Best super hero movie in years Phone Post 3.0

OP is either gay or one of those fat asses that refuse to admit that any skinny girl is hot.  "She doesn't even have curves!"

Emma Stone is definitely kind of different looking, but in a very pretty way. Didn't see Winter Soldier or either Spider-man though Phone Post 3.0

Emma Stone is funny and cool as fuck, you have issues man. Phone Post 3.0

Cap 2 was excellent and while the op may not find her attractive, she sure as shit ain't ugly. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_MrAntichrist - Emma Stone is definitely kind of different looking, but in a very pretty way. Didn't see Winter Soldier or either Spider-man though Phone Post 3.0
This. She's not a classical beauty but she has "it" and whatever the hell "it" is, gives me a boner. Phone Post 3.0

Mary Emma Stone.
Fuck Spider-Man.
Kill Captain America. Phone Post 3.0

lol @ Trying to talk shit about my future wifey.

McBottery -

OP is either gay or one of those fat asses that refuse to admit that any skinny girl is hot.  "She doesn't even have curves!"

Op definitely loves the cock Phone Post 3.0

Cap 2 was awesome.
Spider-Man 2 was good, and I was never a big Emma Stone fan but I would bone her as Gwen Stacey Phone Post 3.0

She's not starring in movies for being ugly.

js138 -
warmonky - She's not starring in movies for being ugly.
Yeah? Maggie Gyllenhaal was also casted as the desirable female role in batman, explain that? Phone Post 3.0
They knew she was going to get blown to pieces....didn't want her to be too fine Phone Post 3.0

Never saw cap one, had no interest, movie I went to see projector was broken, got free tickets to see captain America 2, and thought they did a great job with it. Good flick Phone Post 3.0

i enjoyed both movies and emma stone is a dog face gremlin

spider man 2 can suck a dick It was like iron man 2 but really shitty, a trailer for what sony intends to do with spider man with little or no regard to the story, plot or character. Also andrew garfield is really bad. I liked captain america 2 also i'd bang emma stone but she dosn't get in my top 10