captins of crush

here's the link to the gripboard:

http://www.cyberpump.com/gripboard/index.php?s=932062998421707526e2b928d9558eac&act=SF&f=1

aatu,

i am an 1/8" away from the close.

#1 30 reps
#2 10 reps right hand 6 reps left hand
#3 no maybe someday
DD

ttt

I can't open the board. I tried going from the main page as well and navigating to it. It says 'you are not allowed to view this board'.

"LOL, I have them both sitting next to my crapper. People always try them when they go to the bathroom and then come out an make a comment."

-I hope you run that thing through an autoclave every now and then....LOL

Ryno, that close to 600 pounds is deadlifting?

Yeah, I was wearing Metal squat briefs.

You have to be a member to enter the gripboard at cyberpump.com!Join the gripboard it's free!

K, I had some problem with the site not working. It's remedied. #1 here I come. I ordered them on wednesday the 3rd of march. Any idea how long it's going to take to ship to Canada? I want to get crushing.

what are lbs required to close the 1 and 2? Just wondering because ive never tried but would be interested in maybe picking one up. How much hard is the #1 than the cheap plastic ones that everyone sells at walmart ect...

http://www6.mailordercentral.com/ironmind/products.asp?dept=8

this should answer your questions about the different COC's

My dad has the #1 and I can close it about 15 times(18 is the most I've got).

I know there's no exact calculation, but how many reps with the #2 might that equal?

If you can close the #3, how many times can you close the #1?

I can close the #2 with my Right hand.

I cant imagine closing the #4 if my life depended
on it and I had ten years to train.

I couldn't close the #4 with both hands, and my legs.

I don't use CoC's but instead use the European made RB grippers by Robert Baraban. I closed the eqivalent to a CoC #2 the first try. Now,4 weeks after first try, I can close for about 10 reps.

Currently working on one that would be somewhere around CoC #2.3, i have about 7-8 mm to go. That would be ~1/4".

Great fun with grippers. =)