Caption this....

I'm looking to put a cool caption on this photo and framing it. Any help with the caption?

Also, this was from a fight I covered Saturday where both fighters fought their asses off (and I really think the photo captures that)

THANK GOODNESS ITS STILL THERE.

"It was unsure who the "Prettiest Feet" award was going to, but Timmy was confident he had the stuff..."

$700 for plane ticket
$50 for sprawl shorts
$25 for mouthgaurds
both fighters reciving blows to the balls and forgetting to bring there jock and cup....priceless

Sesame street is brought to you today by the letter M

"Sesame street is brought to you today by the letter M"

Damn man, I just sit water all over my computer screen reading that.............very nice.........

here is your serious caption..... Putting it all on the line, defines the greatness of the sport we call mma.

Red Rover, Red Rover send Timmy on over!

"I found these two abandoned fighters in the parking lot...would anyone like to claim them?"

"He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive." - Master Kahn

"There would be no passion in this world if we never had to fight for what we love." - Unknown

I like this one:

"Some don't know what they want but are prepared to fight to the death to get it."

"gotta find that contact lens"

Kumbaya

Simon says "look at the floor".

That looks like a cool ass venue!

Everybody ready for the mandatory prostate check?

"Yes, one man will be declared the winner; but neither is the loser."

Mike, if you use my caption do I get another MMABuzz.com T-shirt? :)~~

J. R.

Rickson by armbar^2

" Mike, if you use my caption do I get another MMABuzz.com T-shirt? :)~~"

I'm going to have a contest here on the site where the winner will get a MMAbuzz t-shirt.........stay tuned.....

And you are only getting another t-shirt if you wear it!!!!!