Caraway: Sterling not a fighter at heart

Stern -
Spinning Shit -
CRE -
CRE - Caraway is one of the best underdog bets I've seen in awhile, he has lots of ways to win considering the odds.

Good call kid.
Caraway only had one way to win and he used it, he wrestle fucked his way to a decision. That's fine, it's his shtick and it wasn't unexpected.

What was funny to me was when Caraway claimed that Aljamain wasn't a fighter at heart because he didn't like to get punched. Meanwhile Bryan spent the entire 2nd and 3rd rounds doing his very best to avoid anything resembling an exchange of strikes.

There are BJJ guys who aren't good at striking, there are wrestlers who only do that one thing exceptionally well, and there are strikers that turn into turtles if you trip them. That's fine, it's all part of the fight game. What bothers me is when guys like Caraway and Askren start equating victories over strikers with striking ability. Bryan won, that's fine but good lord he is delusional if he thinks that he's going to do anything against the elite of that division because it's nothing but wrestlers who actually know how to strike. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Caraway has finished 18 of his 21 wins. That's one of the highest finishing rates in the sport. Saying he only wrestlefucks his way to wins is retarded.

His last two wins have been via decision against Sterling,an undefeated fighter,and Eddie Wineland,who's insanely tough and a former world champion. Phone Post 3.0

This.

Most guys in the UFC live better lives than a lot of the posters on this forum.  Why is it only Caraway who gets jealous hate for it? 

Stern - 
Spinning Shit -
CRE -
CRE - Caraway is one of the best underdog bets I've seen in awhile, he has lots of ways to win considering the odds.

Good call kid.
Caraway only had one way to win and he used it, he wrestle fucked his way to a decision. That's fine, it's his shtick and it wasn't unexpected.

What was funny to me was when Caraway claimed that Aljamain wasn't a fighter at heart because he didn't like to get punched. Meanwhile Bryan spent the entire 2nd and 3rd rounds doing his very best to avoid anything resembling an exchange of strikes.

There are BJJ guys who aren't good at striking, there are wrestlers who only do that one thing exceptionally well, and there are strikers that turn into turtles if you trip them. That's fine, it's all part of the fight game. What bothers me is when guys like Caraway and Askren start equating victories over strikers with striking ability. Bryan won, that's fine but good lord he is delusional if he thinks that he's going to do anything against the elite of that division because it's nothing but wrestlers who actually know how to strike. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Caraway has finished 18 of his 21 wins. That's one of the highest finishing rates in the sport. Saying he only wrestlefucks his way to wins is retarded.

His last two wins have been via decision against Sterling,an undefeated fighter,and Eddie Wineland,who's insanely tough and a former world champion. Phone Post 3.0

Cold.

RIP young Spinning Shit.

Gone way before his time.

Glovegate -
Stern -
Spinning Shit -
CRE -

Good call kid.

This.

Most guys in the UFC live better lives than a lot of the posters on this forum.  Why is it only Caraway who gets jealous hate for it? 

To be fair he does bring some of it on himself. He can rub some people the wrong way. Phone Post 3.0

Caraway shut Sterling up. Took a lot of unnecessary insults, and shoved it back with icing. Phone Post 3.0

Can Krusher - Caraway shut Sterling up. Took a lot of unnecessary insults, and shoved it back with icing. Phone Post 3.0
Shut him up? Was 2 rounds to one. Caraway won, but yes, he comes off as a prick. Even during a fight. That is a hard thing to pull off. Phone Post 3.0

Stern -
Spinning Shit -
CRE -

Good call kid.

I believe almost all of his finishes in the UFC have been in the 3rd round and are exhaustion chokes (rear naked chokes that happen after wrestle fucking an opponent for the entirely of the fight). So, yeah, he has one way to win a fight and that's what he does. I'm not sure why people try to say he doesn't, it's definitely been successful for him. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit -
Stern -
Spinning Shit -
CRE -

Good call kid.

I believe almost all of his finishes in the UFC have been in the 3rd round and are exhaustion chokes (rear naked chokes that happen after wrestle fucking an opponent for the entirely of the fight). So, yeah, he has one way to win a fight and that's what he does. I'm not sure why people try to say he doesn't, it's definitely been successful for him. Phone Post 3.0
So now there is an criteria for a timely finish?

Goal post moved. Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol -
Spinning Shit -
Stern -
Spinning Shit -
CRE -

Good call kid.

So now there is an criteria for a timely finish?

Goal post moved. Phone Post 3.0
The goalpost was that he is a wrestler who confuses victory over a striker with striking ability. Claiming that he finishes opponents was an effort to discredit that. I posted a rebuttal. Try to keep up. Phone Post 3.0

CRE -
Stern - 
Spinning Shit -
CRE -

Good call kid.

Cold.

RIP young Spinning Shit.

Gone way before his time.
Lol voted up CRE Phone Post 3.0