Cardio....how much enough?!?

Obviously a broad question....I lift 4-5 days a week but get super bored of the cardio aspect of fitness.   What's the best way to drop some lbs without turning into a marathon runner?  

Eat less, no cardio necessary, problem solved.

Cardio is all I do these days and for the past 15+ years. I used to lift weights a lot and grapple. I've been an avid cyclist for a long time and devote most of my free time to riding. Never too much cardio for me.

CommanderMarkus -

Take meth and never do cardio. Works way faster.

You need to back off

Maybe just eat healthier. Or maybe try different sports or activities to keep from being bored. 

CommanderMarkus -

That won't help your heart get stronger

More than you're doing, OP

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB - 
CommanderMarkus -

That won't help your heart get stronger

This.

45 min two times a week low intensity should be the minimum for just about anybody

Diet is the key to losing weight, not exercise. I would limit cardio to where it starts it impact joints or feet. Too much running will hurt you in many ways. Lifting also, while great for building muscle and strength, too much can ruin your back/spine.

Abs are made in the kitchen. With that said I've been doing hiit on my bike on a trainer in my garage for 20 minutes a day and it feels amazing

I don't find lifting weights applicable all that really with out decent cardio.

This is an MMA forum. Start hitting the heavy bag and you'll fall in love with cardio aspect of it 

I second the heavy bag. Also, why the fuck are you lifting so much? Are you doing like one lift each day? And also when do you rest?

Knowing whether you're a novice, or intermediate/advanced etc... would help too.

Icy Mike -

I second the heavy bag. Also, why the fuck are you lifting so much? Are you doing like one lift each day? And also when do you rest?

Knowing whether you're a novice, or intermediate/advanced etc... would help too.

Day 1: Upper chest

Day 2: Lower chest

Day 3: Arms

Day 4: Abs

Day 5: Leg day... jk rest day

Swimming
Rowing
Boxing
Jogging
Biking.

Five days a week.
Different muscles
Different flow.

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - You need to back off
SERIOUSLY

Odinson - Swimming
Rowing
Boxing
Jogging
Biking.

Five days a week.
Different muscles
Different flow.
That's a pretty sweet routine

What is the current recommendation for cardio? I vaguely remember that your heart rate should be 220 minus your age, but i can't remember for how long or how often...