Cardio: Phil Baroni & Mark Coleman?

Great pics Tracy.

Can't wait to see the NYBA back on the main stage

yo phil what kind of fat burner you on?

I'm really looking forward to the Coleman Bonnar fight, especially because of what Shogun did to Chuck

inf0 - Cardio, Phil Baroni and Mark Coleman..... umm...

WAT?

That was pretty much my reaction! lol If Phil hadn't gassed so often in the past he'd have won a lot of the fights he lost.

Looks like Coleman is training 21st century style, finally. Bonnar's my boy, but I kinda gotta root for the old man.

I respect Baroni and Coleman a lot.  But let's face it, this isn't the first time we've heard of the "addressing their cardio" issues.

Mark looks healthy.

He looked fucking dead before the fight with Shogun.

Does Phil have 1% body fat?

NYBA looking in shape!

Can't wait to see you fight, Phil!

ttt 4 the NYBA!

RyannVonDoom - 

blue namer please

Coleman has started training camp already? He usually just does a 30 days training. He is starting early this time I guess he knows its now or never. I did not know the hammer house even did cardio? Were is Randelman?Tracy how hard were they training? Did they train as hard an were they as fit as they looked? Give us the real story.Were they training hard an did they look inshape.Those guys always look built up. That does not mean they are in fighting shape.

Hey tracy what kind of Green drink was phil drinkin on?

Tracy how hard were they training? Did they train as hard an were they as fit as they looked? Give us the real story.Were they training hard an did they look inshape.Those guys always look built up. That does not mean they are in fighting shape.

HAHAHA The potential romoshops in some of those pics is insane...

LOL @ those who equate being ripped with in shape.

-km

Coleman,Baroni should not be mentioned together with the word cardio.

Phil Baroni with true cardio makes for a scary situation for anyone getting in the cage with him.