Cardio: Phil Baroni & Mark Coleman?

Mark Coleman with cardio is something that one can dream about, but shouldn't believe until seeing it. At his age, he NOW claims to be getting a gas tank and stand up skills? I say bring Woogie back and have him fight Coleman. Now that would be entertaining.

Phil could be the best at his weight if he could ever figure out how to not gas

it doesnt make sense, he's obviously not on high androgens fighting at the weight he does, so drugs arent causing him to wind. His bodyfat is crazy low and he was a wrestler. He said to train like a mad man

Why does he gas?

motard - Colin Farrell is looking ripped all of a sudden.
lol

its all trim spa

Well Tracylee how was ther condition really?

ttt

HuntingtonPUNK - Phil could be the best at his weight if he could ever figure out how to not gas

it doesnt make sense, he's obviously not on high androgens fighting at the weight he does, so drugs arent causing him to wind. His bodyfat is crazy low and he was a wrestler. He said to train like a mad man

Why does he gas?

dunno...all the short burst anaerobic training aside, does he consistently do long distance endurance running?

Tracy-

How awed were you when you were in the presence of Mark The Hammer Coleman?  When you were awed, did you feel like you wanted to love him, or were you more like a gazelle confronted by the king of beasts?

Also, what is "The Cat" like in-person? 

If thats what baroni looks like now, hardly any fat. Im concerned about what his going to have to do to his body to make weight. ;/

ttt

phil was in great shape. he didn't give up on the workout and made it through ahead of coleman. Coleman made it through a bit slower but I think he just started training with the guy if I'm not mistaken. Phil was yelling support to coleman the whole way through.

I guess the park they were training at is about 1000 ft higher than the strip so has a tiny bit of altitude beneift and is cooler temperature wise.

Did Phil mention Mark's legend status?

What does Phil weigh, Tracy? Who is his trainer?

Hammerhouse Training Center

Hey you dumb monkey relax, settle down... That pic was a tribute to one my favorite fighters of all time. Mark Coleman.

I belive kevin said himself hammerhouse was just a heavy bag in the front porch. Meaning Coleman is had a helluva mma career on just athletic and fighting ability alone.

That is to be admired. Now take that tampon out

sorry i had to come down on you like that brah, i want to see coleman beat boner... you know. I apologize, but whats done is done. lol

paul117 - What does Phil weigh, Tracy? Who is his trainer?

I think he's in the low 80's right now... 182 maybe? He's training over at coutures. Not sure who with; tompkins possibly?

UFC 98: Out and about in Vegas
- combatlifestyle.com - CombatLifestyle Nightlife

tracylee - 
paul117 - What does Phil weigh, Tracy? Who is his trainer?

I think he's in the low 80's right now... 182 maybe? He's training over at coutures. Not sure who with; tompkins possibly?

I think so, I watched a recent Tompkins interview at rawvegas and he said that he got a black eye sparring with Baroni helping him for Riggs

baroni looks in sick shape how will he make 170
he looks huge
joe looked tiny at the press confrence
this is going to be an intresting fight, baroni looks like he is in pride condition, like he refound himself
joe says he is having a great camp an is at his best
this fight will be a great one.