Cards against humanity

Has anyone played this game? My brother-n-law says its the greatest game ever. Almost all the reviews on amazon are 5 star and I guess it's pretty much sold out everywhere. Anyone ever played or what are some of the questions? Is it worth $50 Phone Post

Just looked it up, it's just like Apples to Apples from what I can tell from Google Images.

It's amazing. Worth the money. Buy it. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Great game. Phone Post

It's super fun to play. Hilarious! Phone Post

Joe Lauzon - It's amazing. Worth the money. Buy it. Phone Post

Congrats on FOTY joe, well deserved Phone Post

Even the mfg is sold out but I guess you can download the question as a.pdf for free. Phone Post

Played it for the first time last week. I was laughing so hard I was in tears a few times. My friend picked up the expansion(s?) as well and that made it even better.

Dickfingers ftw. If you don't get what that means, you haven't played.

Yeah, it's Apples to Apples for sick fucks. incredibly fun game. favorite card ever:

"Oprah crying into a lean cusine dinner"

used it to answer the card, "Signs of the end of days"

You can print it out youself....

http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/images/CardsAgainstHumanity.pdf

Yes it's fun, do not pay $50. They reprint sets all the time and they are up on amazon. Sign up for their email list on the website, they'll email you when they reprint more.

Bought it when it first came available after the kickstarter and have all the extra sets of cards. Good stuff. Phone Post

Would it work just to buy a few explanation packs on amazon @ $10 then print the instruction from there website? Phone Post

We played it twice over the holidays (8 of us)... first time was amazing. Great game.

Second time... after already reading all the cards, wasn't as fun. I wouldn't buy it personally.

Its a great game. Download the free pdf from their website, they have instructions on there for printing it off. Print off some blank cards too and add your own stuff to the collection of cards.

You cant play it too often or it does lose its appeal.

Playaplaya - Played it for the first time last week. I was laughing so hard I was in tears a few times. My friend picked up the expansion(s?) as well and that made it even better.

Dickfingers no can defend!!! Sure winner no matter the question. Phone Post

Rick_Cain -
Playaplaya - Played it for the first time last week. I was laughing so hard I was in tears a few times. My friend picked up the expansion(s?) as well and that made it even better.

Dickfingers no can defend!!! Sure winner no matter the question. Phone Post

No, my groups trump card is:

Going balls deep into a squealing pig while firing off a rifle.

^ that good sir is a sure fire winner Phone Post

awesome game. a must buy. period.

Card -

You can print it out youself....

http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/images/CardsAgainstHumanity.pdf

Voted up. Thanks for posting Phone Post 3.0

they have the game back in stock and I actually got it about a month ago but haven't played yet. I can;t find 1 bad review so I'm hoping it lives up to the expectations