Career advice

What the hell do you manufacture, tye dye clothes and patchouli oil? I think the balding long hair look is a strong move hippyboy!

2 Likes

Either that or just fully embracing a hulk hogan skullet

1 Like

The bossman was probably gonna give everyone a raise then looked over at the pothead hippy with a balding skullet and and decided against it.

3 Likes

Close! Oil manufacturing. So like food/pharma/machine oils

hulk hogan wrestling GIF by WWE

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Sounds more evil than groovy!

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. They’re happy to not give you a raise. They may take your silence as affirmation that you feel adequately compensated.

2 Likes

So you deliver organic vegetables?

2 Likes

Definitely some dark arts shit

Take the dick, man. Dont be stupid.

3 Likes

Do you make the oil for the vaccine? How does it feel to kill millions, asshole.

1 Like

Hell, you may even like it after a few dozen times.

1 Like

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

1 Like

We actually lost that bid. Over half our company is pureblood including most of our PhD people. If that’s not saying something idk what is :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Don’t get high on your own supply

No sir

not asking for raises is one of the key factors that contributes to women making less money. even if you don’t get it you’ll be first in line next round and they’ll know that you know that you deserve it.

2 Likes

Ya I think I’m gonna go with what @Kirik_Sr said and let the dust settle. I have 3 back to back to back trips in July next month. Will maybe ask then

1 Like

Figure out a way to do the great Canadian sirup heist but with hippy oil

1 Like