Career Politician = Career Criminal

You know the rules !!

Makes me sick to my stomach!!

2 Likes

New book out titled Capitol Hill's Criminal Underground.

Names names on both sides the aisle and the author claims he has the paper trails.

Elect Joe Biden. He is the fresh faced straight shooter that America needs. 

2 Likes

DaddyO4 -

Names names on both sides the aisle and the author claims he has the paper trails.

I bet they could write volumes and volumes about all of those scumbags

the best part is that they have been there for 30 years and haven't  fixed a damn thing 

losers !

Crooks !

BigEyedFish -

Elect Joe Biden. He is the fresh faced straight shooter that America needs. 

Lmao 

DaddyO4 -

I Believe it. 

We have to impose term limits

1 Like

Erik Apple -
DaddyO4 -

I Believe it. 

We have to impose term limits

Erik BAD Apple knows what's up !!

how can senators and other politician jobs let people run for years and years and years???

they need to get ahead and keep their paycheck so they start doing bullshit choices 

yes term limits would end a lot of the bullshit 

I can't believe there has been politicians that have stayed in office from 30 to 50 or more years 

that doesn't even make sense 

do they have no other ability to work but scam and cheat the taxpayers 

2 Likes

i find it so funny when the left fight with the right and vise versa. end of day they are all corrupt.

1 Like

Robbbahram - 

i find it so funny when the left fight with the right and vise versa. end of day they are all corrupt.

That's the reason why we have team politics. Its purpose is to maintain the corrupt status quo. No matter how corrupt you are, half the country will turn a blind eye as long as you have a D or an R beside your name.

1 Like

It's been happening for so long that its all we know, someone needs to "break the wheel" RIP Dany

Term limits.

jcblass - Term limits.

It's funny how politicians that have been there for 30+ years and have got nothing done complain about people like The Donald !!

we need more in and out politicians