Careers that Involve Travel ?

Lets hear them, thanks. Single, no wife or kids, no real obligations holding me back, BA degree Phone Post 3.0

i heard there is a shortage of STRAIGHT male flight attendants

from what ive heard, that profession gets laid a lot

my buddy works for an airline (union gig) he fulfills his required hours per year, gets full benefits, and gets to fly standby for very cheap, rest of year he bartends or plays music, not a bad overall lifestyle Phone Post 3.0

You don't want to travel for business. Trust me

Mark - several hundred thousand FF miles Phone Post 3.0

Air Marshall, Customs, or maybe Cruise Ships? Phone Post 3.0

Traveling salesman Phone Post 3.0

I was self employed for almost 10 years traveling for Exhibit Houses. Managed trade show properties and experiential marketing tours around the country. It varies in coolness on if you have a cool product or not but you get paid to travel on someone else's dime. Lived in London and Manhattan for a client. Built the Tapout booth and ended up as Masks assistant until he died, got to sit front couple rows at all the fights for a year. Worked E3 for Activision....did the X BOX 1 launch.... bunch of cool gigs, never a dull moment... unless your in the midwest or Alabama.... kinda slows down..
Might be doing an SEC tour next for my new company. Phone Post 3.0

Train Riding Hobo

Auditor

IT work, I've traveled to about 40 states and a dozen countries for work.

Regional manager of anything Phone Post 3.0

King Of All Tenors - my buddy works for an airline (union gig) he fulfills his required hours per year, gets full benefits, and gets to fly standby for very cheap, rest of year he bartends or plays music, not a bad overall lifestyle Phone Post 3.0

Lol- Funny story:

When I was in high school, my pal Andy's older sister wanted to become a flight attendant, and she entered flight attendant college (or whatever the fuck the call it). It consists of an FAA approved course that takes several weeks. For the duration of the course, the candidates stayed in dormitories with 2-3 people per room.

As you would expect, the candidates are about 50% female, and 50% gay male. More surprising, there is ONE straight male in the class.

At the conclusion of the course, they are out drinking, and the straight flight attendant reveals an encounter he had a few weeks into class. He went to sleep one night, and was awoken a couple of hours later, only to look down and see his gay roommate sucking his dick. He jumps out of bed- very upset, naturally- and demands to know WTF the guy was thinking. Gay dude just calmly responds that he assumed the straight guy was on the DL; after all, he WAS training to be a flight attendant.

Best part was when he complained to the course directors. Apparently the gay male contingent tended to treat the course as massive NSA orgy. The directors had to deal with so many issues in the past, that they established a firm policy of ignoring any sex-related issues. Straight guy's pleas fell on deaf ears, and he ultimately stayed in a motel for the duration of the course.

^^

oops. Obviously meant to quote the post above this one.

rentaboy

What's your degree in?

You can travel as much as you wish in energy. Many of the large oil/gas companies are looking for people to become instructors for operators at international locations.

28/28 day rotation for short duration projects(<2.5yrs) & permanent relocation for longer duration projects.

There are also the large o&m contract companies, like Veolia, that offer many international positions once you finish your P.M. schooling in Chicago. You won't make as much money as you would with say Chevron but there would still be plenty of travel.

Kmonk - 
King Of All Tenors - my buddy works for an airline (union gig) he fulfills his required hours per year, gets full benefits, and gets to fly standby for very cheap, rest of year he bartends or plays music, not a bad overall lifestyle Phone Post 3.0

Lol- Funny story:

When I was in high school, my pal Andy's older sister wanted to become a flight attendant, and she entered flight attendant college (or whatever the fuck the call it). It consists of an FAA approved course that takes several weeks. For the duration of the course, the candidates stayed in dormitories with 2-3 people per room.

As you would expect, the candidates are about 50% female, and 50% gay male. More surprising, there is ONE straight male in the class.

At the conclusion of the course, they are out drinking, and the straight flight attendant reveals an encounter he had a few weeks into class. He went to sleep one night, and was awoken a couple of hours later, only to look down and see his gay roommate sucking his dick. He jumps out of bed- very upset, naturally- and demands to know WTF the guy was thinking. Gay dude just calmly responds that he assumed the straight guy was on the DL; after all, he WAS training to be a flight attendant.

Best part was when he complained to the course directors. Apparently the gay male contingent tended to treat the course as massive NSA orgy. The directors had to deal with so many issues in the past, that they established a firm policy of ignoring any sex-related issues. Straight guy's pleas fell on deaf ears, and he ultimately stayed in a motel for the duration of the course.

LMFAO VU

French Foreign Legion.