Carjacker gets beatdown (vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH6FinWzI7Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Kinda cool! Phone Post 3.0

Any backstory?? Phone Post 3.0

Gawd, this guy tried jacking another car? Phone Post 3.0

Towards the beginning during the scuffle, someone say's something about "put a bullet in the back of his head." I wish they had listened and went with his idea instead. No need for him on this planet.

I support this thread. Phone Post 3.0

boxing wiz - Towards the beginning during the scuffle, someone say's something about "put a bullet in the back of his head." I wish they had listened and went with his idea instead. No need for him on this planet.

So then we will have a dead car thief and a living murderer?

UGCTT_CloudStrife - 

see, minorities can work togehter with police

I love San Diego Phone Post 3.0

STREET JUSTICE
44th & University ave. (Apple Tree Liquor Store Parking Lot)
City Heights, San Diego Ca. 7/13/14
Guy tries to jack a car with women and children. Community members jump in to help the women grabbing the keys out of carjacker's hands pulling him out of the car, while police are called, when carjacker tries to get away he is brought down and held there till police arrived, Carjacker was taken into custody. Women and children were checked out by EMT, seemed shaken up but no physical injuries.

UPDATE* The suspect was identified as 21-year-old Ismael Hernandez, According to Whosinjail Ismael is booked in SD County Joil on the following charges:

23103(A) VC - RECKLESS DRIVING:HIGHWAY (M)
12500(A) VC - DRIVE W/O LICENSE (M)
23152(B) VC - DUI ALCOHOL/0.08 PERCENT (M)
2800.1(A) VC - EVADING PEACE OFFICER (M)
12500(A) VC - DRIVE W/O LICENSE (M)
207(A) PC - KIDNAPPING (F)
215(A) PC - CARJACKING (F)
273A PC - WILLFUL CRUELTY TO CHILD (M)
10851(A) VC - VEHICLE THEFT (F)
11364.1(A) HS - POSS UNLAW PARAPHERNALIA (M)
11550(A) HS - UNDER INFLUENCE CNTL SUB (M)

Bail is set at $110,000

Feel good video of the year. Phone Post 3.0

He tried to jack a car with women and children, and he seems defiant and all at the end. Wow. One of those times a brutal stomping would have been just fine. What a POS

rustyshakleford - Feel good video of the year. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

"Why you trippin'?"

The classic question from scumbags who are so backwards they don't even understand why their fucked up behavior is causing a reaction from you.

One of the few times i dont mind hearing a dude bragging about beating the shit out of someone

Great video. I personally think the people that stopped him should get some type of reward.

Ministry of Truth - 
boxing wiz - Towards the beginning during the scuffle, someone say's something about "put a bullet in the back of his head." I wish they had listened and went with his idea instead. No need for him on this planet.

So then we will have a dead car thief and a living murderer?

In this instance, I'll take that trade.

Vindell - Great video. I personally think the people that stopped him should get some type of reward.
. Phone Post 3.0

What is the likelihood he is an American Citizen?

Too bad he wasn't beaten into a coma. It takes a real special kind of scumbag to try and carjack a ride while a mother and child are in the car.

That automatically turned it into kidnapping in addition to carjacking and could have quickly escalated into a hostage situation had it not been for the brave bystanders.