Carjackings Up 106 Percent In New Orlreans

A quick Google search shows they are up more than 100 percent in Chicago and D.c. as well.

Here's the latest from the Big Easy.

https://twitter.com/WGNOtv/status/1326981380169998342

Cornpop was a bad dude.

It's cool. We just need after-school programs and social workers. Voila problem solved!!,

I have no clue why anyone would want to live near a big city at this point. I'll stick to my small town living. 

1 Like

Gee, I wonder if N.O.voted to defund the police.

teens

havomaster - 

It's cool. We just need after-school programs and social workers. Voila problem solved!!,

Yeah let’s pump a few more trillion into the inner city, that will fix things. It’s the lack of education driving these thugs to be violent. They had no chance to learn so how can we expect them to abide the law?

Proud Boys did this

If obama had a son...

i guess biden being elected has a big effect, lol. 

ons ear -
havomaster - 

Yeah let’s pump a few more trillion into the inner city, that will fix things. It’s the lack of education driving these thugs to be violent. They had no chance to learn so how can we expect them to abide the law?

Apologies, I should have used my sarcasm font. 

Defund the police!

-lay n pray retard

ons ear -
havomaster - 

It’s the police, stupid.

The trajectory of the country is just shockingly bad.

Reparations will solve this problem.

Signed, 

Democrats

yeah, but you left out that they were mostly peaceful carjackings!!

CrazyJoeDavola - yeah, but you left out that they were mostly peaceful carjackings!!

I realize you are joking, but their is so much truth to this. Our media is fucking disgusting. The way they twist reality to serve their political agenda has destroyed our country.

2 Likes

We already have among the highest auto insurance rates in the country.