carla esparza is looking good

huggy bear - I'm very interested to see how the UFC sells this division and hopefully it's not just on sex appeal. Phone Post 3.0
Won't just be on sex appeal, by doing a TUF season with them, they are banking on standard female craziness and drama to get them over as well

Only story from there so far is about a fight on the first day in the house. It's basically going to be a Real Wives of .... Series.

Which is a shame cause their fights are entertaining, anyone that had seen Invicta would know this:.. Sadly not too many casuals would've, therefore it's back to ass shots and manufactured drama Phone Post 3.0

carla or tecias winning this season btw

Carlas pretty hot.

There are several decent looking chicks this season. Phone Post 3.0

shootfightermike -

carla or tecias winning this season btw

VU, but respectfully disagree.

Calderwood or Torres. Phone Post 3.0

aaronlynton - 

aaronlynton - 

GregNoActionJackson - 
chilz -
Jimmy Wrassler -

I thought this thread was about how sexy Carla looks, lets keep on topic aaronlynton

I really dont get the fascination with Felice, Ill keep it at that to not be rude

Agreed Phone Post 3.0
I third this Phone Post 3.0

I'm .. ok with the additional pics.

I think Carla is top 3 wmma fighters. She's smoking Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - She always looks good. Phone Post 3.0
Came to say this. Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - 
aaronlynton - 

Lmao

I dont get the hate for felice.  I mean, I watched an interview with one of the TUF girls who was mad because felice 'posted nude' (she didnt) on twitter.  lol who cares what she does on social media?  Girls are so caddy and jealous.  Anyone who watches felice knows that she trains her ass off and works hard for her profession.  I wish her luck but Torres really controlled their fight the first time around and Bad mofo jojo is well, a bad mofo!  Her MT technique is very strong.  

Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef - Phone Post 3.0

Coooooooooookiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee

n0stripewhite - The A cup season. Phone Post 3.0
Sadly this I enjoy a great ass but in my heart I'm a tit man. Maybe one day well get a chick with a nice pair of large C's or small D's. Phone Post 3.0

I would do unforgiveable things.... Phone Post 3.0

huggy bear - 
n0stripewhite - The A cup season. Phone Post 3.0
Sadly this I enjoy a great ass but in my heart I'm a tit man. Maybe one day well get a chick with a nice pair of large C's or small D's. Phone Post 3.0

unless theyre fake, fitness and weight cutting really hammers the tits.