Carla Esparza punches fan in the face

AnthonyWeiner -
StankieEdgar - 
Purpose - She's not the brightest one is she?
She's drunk and flirting

I don't think she's into guys, bro.

Don't think so buddy

I'd take one of those to bend her over.

luctaro -
Dashabox -
theINFAMOUScarpe -
Dashabox -

Pfft, I could take at least 3 shots from Cindy Dandois no problem. 

3? Hell she could throw 100 and nothing would happen. 

The number is irrelevant because none of them would land.

http://i.imgur.com/z9L7e.gif

^^ Meant to quote you for the above gif, sorry ^^

AnthonyWeiner -
StankieEdgar - 
She's drunk and flirting

Her hashtags imply otherwise.

You could tell by the look on his face he knew he was tackling that later.

she would be fun to hang with.

Wölfie66 - I would date her no problem!

With that said, that was ill advised regardless of anyone signing anything. Hughes and Chuck learned that the hard way and she is likely in no position to learn that lesson financially.
What happened to Hughes and Chuck? I'm assuming they were sued but how badly were they fucked?

Waiver was probably drawn up and signed on a used moist bar napkin.

He should've swung a haymaker back.. no more Carla Esparza. Night night! 

He probably gave as good as he got when he started dishing out the backshots.. Carla looks like the type who likes it rough. Give her the whole schlong and hammer it in every stroke. I'd fuck the shit outta Carla and have her suck my dick after we finished..

KnockoutThoughts -

He probably gave as good as he got when he started dishing out the backshots.. Carla looks like the type who likes it rough. Give her the whole schlong and hammer it in every stroke. I'd fuck the shit outta Carla and have her suck my dick after we finished..

That escalated quickly.

I always found it odd when girls refuse to give blowjobs but are okay with its after you fucked them...

KnockoutThoughts - 

Like a champ or ex-champ?

KnockoutThoughts -

You smooth talker you...

Stea1th -

I always found it odd when girls refuse to give blowjobs but are okay with its after you fucked them...

It's probably because they don't want fill up of man juice in their mouth

Dr Lee -

With that said, that was ill advised regardless of anyone signing anything. Hughes and Chuck learned that the hard way and she is likely in no position to learn that lesson financially.
What happened to Hughes and Chuck? I'm assuming they were sued but how badly were they fucked?

+1 what happened to chuck and the pig testicles guy?

everyone is naked under their clothes wolfie, explain what you meant, you lil' hussy

StankieEdgar - 
AnthonyWeiner -
StankieEdgar - 
She's drunk and flirting

Her hashtags imply otherwise.

Can't tell if you are serious or not. This is one of the worst-kept secrets in MMA.

mindless optimism -
Dr Lee -

+1 what happened to chuck and the pig testicles guy?

everyone is naked under their clothes wolfie, explain what you meant, you lil' hussy

I believe that they both had fans ask them to put them in rear naked chokes for photos then claim they were assaulted, can't remember what punishment they had