Carla Esparza vs. Randa Markos

Up next... I got Esparza 

does the carpet match the drapes?

are there drapes?

I'd like to put my D between Randa's T's.

Jesus those look heavy.

Would like to feel the weight.

Randa is delicious.

That stupid shit that Markos is doing would never work in a male MMA fight. Good for her.

FleecaJohn - 

That stupid shit that Markos is doing would never work in a male MMA fight. Good for her.

Yeah lots of stuff that happens in women's fights wouldn't work in male MMA. Schoolyard headlocks are the epitome of that.

Good fight so far.

FleecaJohn -

You leave that crucifix alone.

BuddyRevell -
FleecaJohn - 

Yeah lots of stuff that happens in women's fights wouldn't work in male MMA. Schoolyard headlocks are the epitome of that.

You leave Ronda alone.

Where is the point deduction on Markos? This is a perfect example of when that rule should be used.

FleecaJohn -

Where is the point deduction on Markos? This is a perfect example of when that rule should be used.

For?

BuddyRevell -
FleecaJohn - 

lol, I suppose you're right. It's just insane to see a pro, male or female, coming out in a stance like that. Decent scrap, I guess.

Steven McTowelie -
FleecaJohn -

For?

Hands open and pointing towards opponent after warned multiple times. That is illegal under new rules

Why is Webster laying on the redhead? 

Steven McTowelie -
FleecaJohn -

For?

She keeps retreating with her lead arm straight out, hand extended forward. 

Good fight

29-28 Esparza

2-1 Esparza