CARLOS CONDIT IS BACK!

Yo! what's up big guy...? I'm wanting to fight in December or January... what say you!?

3:40 PM - 19 Sep 2017

Yes!

VS Platinum please!

Always wanted to see the Woodley rematch because of the way it ended.

Awesome

Southpaw'd - Always wanted to see the Woodley rematch because of the way it ended.

Always ALWAYS pissed me off that Woodley thought he won convincingly when Condit caught that injury.. Woodley fades and Condit keeps going, I think he would have finished T-Wood eventually 

The WW division needs Condit back!! 

I'm happy to see the guy back, one of the best finishing rates in MMA, ever.

Having said that, let's not be delusional about Carlos blowing his knee out in the TWood fight.  Cote blowing his knee out against Anderson... that was a fluke, poorly timed injury.  Carlos blew his knee out because he was doing the chicken dance, his brain was no longer controlling what his legs were doing.  And he was doing the chicken dance because TWood was beating the piss out of him.

He's gonna get the worst possible matchup for his return.....*paging* Kamaru Usman. 

Always been a Condit fan. Would like to see him fight Neil Magny or Tariq Saffiediene. 

conduit

I hope to God that he is prepared for relentless takedown attempts because NOBODY CAN TOUCH HIM STANDING!!!

WAR NBK!!!! 

I like Condit vs. Ponzinibbio/RDA/Magny

Yes!

If gsp was gonna lose to one fighter he would be my pick!! Who would be a good match up for his return cre?

Im in. Love that dude.

Southpaw'd - Always wanted to see the Woodley rematch because of the way it ended.

EHh no you don't...Woodley will beat him again, probably faster..Condit wasn't able to do anything to Woodley

Don't think it will ever happen but would love to see condit and cowboy

GUMBY ? - VS Platinum please!

Fuck, yes.

TeamPrimal - If gsp was gonna lose to one fighter he would be my pick!! Who would be a good match up for his return cre?

#9 Ponzinibbio has won 5 straight including the finish over Gunnar Nelson in his last fight and RDA is ranked #5 above Condit.

I also like Usman/Condit

NBKfanforlife - 

I hope to God that he is prepared for relentless takedown attempts because NOBODY CAN TOUCH HIM STANDING!!!

WAR NBK!!!!