Carlos Condit (pic)

UFC FN 27 vs. Kampmann

Baby-Weight, IMO.

Anyone think that he could make the jump to 185?

Holy shit, he's looking huge.

AlexanderTheGOAT - #ripped #swoll #dedicated #hot #sexy #nohome Phone Post 3.0

Rt

On what planet is he looking "huge"??

Apologies if trolling.

He does look awesome though, good physique for 170, ideal for his skill set. Phone Post

In before 8 pages of trap bar vs straight bar 'expert' analysis

big fan of condit, aslong as he doesn't say "it's gonna be a war"

THIS. IS. JACKSONS!!

That's hot!

Beast

Carlos could have a future as an actor.

Thick. Solid. Tight. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on his continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what he's got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight he can get. Thanks for the motivation.

bazza76 - 
DatSpider - Beast

I agree, but are you basing that on this pic of him?

Nah,in general. He got the right look, to play multiple roles, especially bad guys.

DatSpider - 
bazza76 - 
DatSpider - Beast

Nah,in general. He got the right look, to play multiple roles, especially bad guys.

I could see him playing bad guys for sure, but his interviews are usually kinda bland so maybe not major roles. Definitely in the realm of possibility after he's done fighting.

Man, he really should use a straight bar for the heavy DL's. The trap bar will not maximize his strength potential like an oly bar. Phone Post

Damn Carlos you lookin swole

I'd love to see Carlos try acting.  He's got a weird crazy/clean guy mix going on.  

jagen -
DatSpider - 
bazza76 - 
DatSpider - Beast

I could see him playing bad guys for sure, but his interviews are usually kinda bland so maybe not major roles. Definitely in the realm of possibility after he's done fighting.

He can easily step in for Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.

Maybe his stage name should be Huge Jackedman... Phone Post

jagen - 
DatSpider - 
bazza76 - 
DatSpider - Beast

There are probably a lot of actors who can make their characters charismatic/threatening on-screen, despite being bland themselves.Same with comedians.

But, yeah, how well he takes people's directions on set will determine how big of a role he can get.

He looks awesome. Big fan. Phone Post 3.0