Carlos Condit vs Matt Brown in April

Here's one for you: Carlos Condit vs. Matt Brown in the works for UFC on April 14 #UFC https://t.co/EzJkkrtcJM

— Damon Martin (@DamonMartin) January 18, 2018

Carlos better hope he shook off the worlds worst ring rust, other wise he is getting knocked the fuck out!

I always root against both of these guys. Not sure who I’ll root against. This puts me in a tough spot.

They are both tough as nails though, it is a great fight on paper.

YES. Great fight.

But based on how they bother performed in their last fights i gotta go with the gritty Matt Brown. 

Canooke - They are both tough as nails though, it is a great fight on paper.

So was Diaz/Condit.  I believe Carlos promised a “dogfight”, and that “the ref will have to pull me off”.  Talk about “fighting” spirit.  Just go away Carlos.  Go away.

Gotta start wondering about Jackson Gym. Doesn’t seem like their guys are improving with the sport. Stuck in a point fighting loop.

Hope it’s a 5 round fight

Don Brodka -

So was Diaz/Condit.  I believe Carlos promised a “dogfight”, and that “the ref will have to pull me off”.  Talk about “fighting” spirit.  Just go away Carlos.  Go away.

Carlos may of had a few off performances over his amazing career. But your comment is dumb as fuck and I would much rather you fuck off. The NBK is an animal and you'd be all over his nuts if you ever met him. And you 100% would not say that to his face.

Didn’t Matt Brown retire??

Don Brodka -

1 2 5 Diaz won but come on Carlos deserves more respect than that. He is a warrior and brought it in every fight besides that one.
TeamPrimal -
Don Brodka -

Carlos may of had a few off performances over his amazing career. But your comment is dumb as fuck and I would much rather you fuck off. The NBK is an animal and you'd be all over his nuts if you ever met him. And you 100% would not say that to his face.

Man you’re weird

StankieEdgar -
Don Brodka -

1 2 5 Diaz won but come on Carlos deserves more respect than that. He is a warrior and brought it in every fight besides that one.

I was a big fan of his until that fight.  He lied, and essentially stole money from everyone that ordered that “fight”.  I’ll never forget that.  I was so looking forward to that fight, then popcorn fart.  Carlos threw leg jabs and ran.  “Killer” my ass.  That fight should’ve been an all time classic.  Instead it’s remembered for all the wrong reasons.  

TeamPrimal -
Don Brodka -

Plus he has I believe the highest finish rate over 30 fights or some shit. One boring fight and people never let it go.
Don Brodka - 
StankieEdgar -
Don Brodka -

I was a big fan of his until that fight.  He lied, and essentially stole money from everyone that ordered that “fight”.  I’ll never forget that.  I was so looking forward to that fight, then popcorn fart.  Carlos threw leg jabs and ran.  “Killer” my ass.  That fight should’ve been an all time classic.  Instead it’s remembered for all the wrong reasons.  

He got you. He fucking got you, you stupid son of a bitch. You fell for that shit? Were you not at the meeting? Holy shit, I can’t believe anybody actually fell for it, you fucking sucker. Holy shit, NBK GOT YOU!

You butthurt faggots are still around.  Jesus. Go die 

StankieEdgar - 
Don Brodka -

I’m not sure I agree that Diaz won that fight, it’s been a long time since I saw it, but I completely agree that Condit is a tough fighter who puts on great fights as a rule. He had the one dud, it was the exception.