Carlos Condit vs. Neil Magny

What happened to the NBK who gave GSP, Lawler, Rory, Diaz etc all they could handle?

Damn. This might be the end. Carlos was one of the most exciting fighters to watch. Not sure if he has it anymore

30-27. Fucks sake

209'd@170 -

What happened to the NBK who gave GSP, Lawler, Rory, Diaz etc all they could handle?

Brain damage?

Garbage fight, both looked like shit.

Embarassing

mada -

Condit is very hesitant to let his strikes go. Looks like shit against a very mediocre opponent 

Magny is not mediocre. He’s long and awkward, has great endurance and goons enough stand up to give most elite strikers problems because of his length. Carlos has always struggled against guys that take him down. 

It was an okay fight. Why wasn’t Condit fainting?

Not a mark on either guy after 3 rounds. Zero emotion from either guy. Done with both of them.

HeHitsMeBecauseImDutch - It was an okay fight. Why wasn't Condit fainting?

I guess he wasn't feeling dizzy enough to faint

Amorphis - Not a mark on either guy after 3 rounds. Zero emotion from either guy. Done with both of them.
Yeah that definitely felt like sparring
suess -
luffy - Garbage fight, both looked like shit.

Embarassing

rock on dude, it’s your turn get in there

I’d wrestle fuck both of them into a cool 30-26 decision any day of the year phaggot!!!

I’ll vouch for that.

Can’t believe he lost to perennial mid-carder Magny.

He was great to watch.

mada -
Damaynevent -
mada -

Condit is very hesitant to let his strikes go. Looks like shit against a very mediocre opponent 

Magny is not mediocre. He’s long and awkward, has great endurance and goons enough stand up to give most elite strikers problems because of his length. Carlos has always struggled against guys that take him down. 

Magny is the definition of mediocre in the ufc. He’s a middle of the road guy that’ll beat lots of guys and loses to all the top guys. 

Condit looked like shit and he’s done. He was talking about being worried about brain trauma 2 years ago. That’s as clear as it gets to knowing when a guy is done. He was done before the Maia fight. 

I’m not saying that to shit on him. He’s one of my favorite guys ever to watch fight. 

He was done when he ran away from Diaz into the arms of a cheap decision win after talking a big game about dog fights and total war in the build up.

sillyscreenname -
mada -
Damaynevent -
mada -

Magny is the definition of mediocre in the ufc. He’s a middle of the road guy that’ll beat lots of guys and loses to all the top guys. 

Condit looked like shit and he’s done. He was talking about being worried about brain trauma 2 years ago. That’s as clear as it gets to knowing when a guy is done. He was done before the Maia fight. 

I’m not saying that to shit on him. He’s one of my favorite guys ever to watch fight. 

He was done when he ran away from Diaz into the arms of a cheap decision win after talking a big game about dog fights and total war in the build up.

This