Carlos knew...

It wasn't the dogfight we were expecting, but Condit won that fight.

Also, IIRC, they were going to do an immediate rematch, but Diaz tested positive for the ganja after this fight.

Unrelated, but if you wanna see a real "Happy to get a gift decision" reaction, check out Andre Ward during the announcement of the scorecards after Kovalev.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/3295/Carlos-Condit-vs-Nick-Diaz

jesus fucking christ enough with the Nick Diaz cock hogging. He hasnt done shit in years that was impressive.

KurtIce - 
shatefak - In my opinion Carlos definately won the fight, but I was disappointed of his point fighting.
This

That

ranier wolfcastle -

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/3295/Carlos-Condit-vs-Nick-Diaz

I wouldn't use this link as proof of anything with that 50-45 score. I thought Condit outpointed him too, but no way Nick lost round 5 with any metric.

Of course he knew he lost that fight. That's why he wanted the rematch. It probably keeps him up at night to this day. His whole life he was a killer, the Natural Born Killer. Then Nick Diaz turned him into a Natural Born Runner.

Acidic -

jesus fucking christ enough with the Nick Diaz cock hogging. He hasnt done shit in years that was impressive.

Yet he gets brought up every day here and if they announced a fight for him tomorrow, this place would blow up...it would lay waste to the, what, 21 replies the Cowboy/Lawler fight thread got. 

It's just a fact of life man, deal with it!

Real disappointed that this thread wasn't about Carlos Newton's knowledge.

EggOfGreed -
ausgepicht - Member Since: 7/31/15

LOL, 

I'm genuinely curious - why is everyone so hung up on join dates around here?  Is this place really that elitist?  

I've lurked here for years and started watching MMA in 99 - 2000.  

If your actual life isn't eventful and this is your outlet to feel better about someone (if a join date makes you feel good about yourself), then I understand.

And yes, this shit again.  Us Diaz fans are the worst :)

Yes. If Dominick Cruz joined today, (if he isn't already a member) he would be considered a noob.

Technical Primates -
EggOfGreed -
Technical Primates -
EggOfGreed -

LOL, 

I'm genuinely curious - why is everyone so hung up on join dates around here?  Is this place really that elitist?  

If your actual life isn't eventful and this is your outlet to feel better about someone (if a join date makes you feel good about yourself), then I understand.

Shut up 15er

Thanks Toilet Paper!

Why would you say thanks to someone who told you to shut up? Typical 15er

I think he was insulting you, 13er.

This happened too long ago to care about anymore. I do agree though, Carlos ran the whole time.

I am a huge fan of lawler and thought he lost that fight. I also thought he beat hendricks the first time and lost the second.

Dick Niaz -

My English is not great but how do you say "FUCKING THIS"???!!!!

Dick Niaz -

Lol

DJ Spazzy Dad - 
EggOfGreed -

LOL, 

Yes. If Dominick Cruz joined today, (if he isn't already a member) he would be considered a noob.

Thanks for illustrating EXACTLY what I'm saying. See my theory is that when a stupid ass thread or post is made, it's mostly likely a KKM. I do it EVERY time I see a monumentally stupid post.

Is it my fault that when I do it, it's always between the years 14-17? I'm just time stamping when it's stupid. If it's a 01er, I'll do it.

FACTS are that it's from 14-17. Not my fault.

If you still aren't convinced, let's use your post as an example. It's monumentally stupid. Let's see your time stamp:

So, your premise is that a person with the green name "Dominick Cruz" would be considered a noob?

Again, because you're slow: Dominick Cruz who has a green name, would be considered a noob.

Who would say something so stupid?

That's who. I appreciate the hand-off and assist on validating my theory.

McBottery - Nick hasn't won a fight since 2011.

20 fucking 11.

But he's only had 3 fights since 2011 lol and they were against the two greatest fighters of all time and a Natural Born Killer

It was clearly 48-47 for Diaz winning rounds 1,2 and 5. 

It's easy to look at the fight as a whole and think "Well Carlos won, he took over rounds 3 and 4 and look at those moments". I'm still waiting to hear someone argue how Carlos won rounds 1, 2 or 5. I'm pretty sure Carlos admitted he lost the first 2 rounds... And the 5th round was all Diaz and took his back. 

ausgepicht -
DJ Spazzy Dad - 
EggOfGreed -

LOL, 

Thanks for illustrating EXACTLY what I'm saying. See my theory is that when a stupid ass thread or post is made, it's mostly likely a KKM. I do it EVERY time I see a monumentally stupid post.

Is it my fault that when I do it, it's always between the years 14-17? I'm just time stamping when it's stupid. If it's a 01er, I'll do it.

FACTS are that it's from 14-17. Not my fault.

If you still aren't convinced, let's use your post as an example. It's monumentally stupid. Let's see your time stamp:

So, your premise is that a person with the green name "Dominick Cruz" would be considered a noob?

Again, because you're slow: Dominick Cruz who has a green name, would be considered a noob.

Who would say something so stupid?

That's who. I appreciate the hand-off and assist on validating my theory.

Well shit, when you explain it like that it actually makes sense.... 

Hahahhahaha. Little crybaby bitches who slurp on Diaz because they are fat little kids in their bedrooms who need to worship tough guys.  They can't believe that their boy got beat.  He was exposed as the one dimensional fighter that he is anymore. The fact that he has a great chin is the only reason that he wasn't laid out. Other fighters would've been wobbled or dropped by some of those combinations that Condit dropped on his mug.   

Losers cry.  

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Bwahahahahahahahaha!! Cracks me up, every single time!! 

Omg hahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahaha fucking hilarious!!!!!! Holy shit, run it back!!!!!!