Carlos Machado Seminar June 12-13

Solis Martial Arts Academy is proud to host Carlos Machado, Texas' highest ranking Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt! Find out why Carlos is considered one of the best instructors in the World.

This seminar is open to everyone, regardless of rank or style! Bring your notebook and camera! Video taping is not allowed. Space is limited so register now! Be prepared to learn alot and to have fun. Call 281-540-8443.

To pay via paypal, email alvis@solismartialarts.com or send check or money order payable to SMAA to:

Solis Martial Arts Academy

1420 FM 1960 E Bypass #119

Humble, TX 77338

281-540-8443

Date: June 12th and 13th, 2004

Time: 12pm-4pm

Fee: $125 for one day $150 for both days!

For less than 20 an hour, you get to experience Machado Jiu-Jitsu at its highest level! The techniques that you will learn, you will be able to apply immediately! Questions are encouraged! Find out what makes Carlos Machado one of the best! Register Now!

Alvis W. Solis
www.solismartialarts.com

ttt

ttt!

ttt!

Dang! TTT 150 for a seminar with a Machado! That's cheap!

ttt!

TTT

RDS

Damnit!!! I'll be in Boston.

ttt!

ttt

Carlos has been playing a new armlock and reverse triangle game lately that's really basic but super effective. You can see what he's doing but he just keeps leading you right to where you don't want to go. I'm constantly amazed at how he continually works on his game and finds new answers to problems.

ttt for Carlos!

"I'm constantly amazed at how he continually works on his game and finds new answers to problems. "

I couldnt agree with your more Rodney. The last few times that we've (Alvis, Siggi, myself, Anthony) been up there have helped me out a lot. He never ceases to amaze me.

TTT

RDS

Carlos is unbelievable.

ttt!

ttt

ttt!

Alvis

ttt for Carlos!

Alvis

ttt!

What I like most about Carlo's game is how smooth it is. If feels like grappling water or air--in the sense that he just flows all over you.

His sweeps are amazing too--I have described them too people as being almost Matrix like, he can do it slow mo--you know it's coming and he still pulls it off very smoothly.