Carlos Machado Seminar

Thread from Underground:

Carlos Machado will be giving a bjj seminar at the Dfw gun club on jan 17.The cost of the seminar is 25 dollars,also for an addittional 15 dollars he will also belt rank each person as well.For a total of 40 dollars you will receive great techniques from one of the best jiujitsu instructors in the world and also belt ranked as well.The seminar will last from 1:00 to 4:00.Everyone is welcome,men,woman,children,ages,diferent styles,diferent schools,it dosent matter,all that is required,is a desire to learn.The number to the gun club is 214 630 4866,and web address is www.dfwgun.com.If you live in the dfw area and want to learn bjj i recomend you don't miss this seminar.Hope to see you all there. Robert Defranco

ttt

"also for an addittional 15 dollars he will also belt rank each person as well."

Belt Rank Each Person?

Big Flip,yes for those who are interested he will evaluate each student and give them their appropriate rank.For those who are not interested in that ,the seminar is just twenty five dollars.

ttt

That is some great training for the price. Marco H. www.academyjkd.com

ttt

Back to the top for Soneca.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

I can't wait for this seminar! Carlos is the best!!

ttt

ttt

ttt

When are the normal classes at DFW Gun? I travel quite a bit to Dallas and would like to train somewhere. All the props to Machado, but its pretty far away from where I am usually. I looked online at your location, good for me since its so close to the airport.

Also, do you guys teach takedowns? There seems to be a limited number of BJJ clubs that work takedowns these days.

Thanks