Carlos Machado Seminar

michaelk,our classes are on tuesdays and fridays at 6:oo,and also weds at 4:30.Yes we also teach takedowns,i have some friends that are wrestlers and judo players who train with us who help with our takedowns.Come by and watch or try a free class anytime.
Robert

ttt I may make it up to this seminar!

Alvis

"our classes are on tuesdays and fridays at 6:oo,and also weds at 4:30" Except for last week and this week because Robert is a slacker! LOL Just kidding Rob, don't choke me out in class. Marco H. www.academyjkd.com

ttt for Carlos, and the rest of the Machado JJ family (Dallas)!!!

TTT for Carlos. I think I will be able to make it up there for this. Should be good as always.

RDS

Marco,that is gonna cost ya.Next class is Marco in the middle!!!

ttt

Robert, could you send me an e-mail contact for you, I have a couple of questions regarding the seminar. my e-mail is fullblastjkd@muchomail.com I would really appreciate it. Marco, you still going to make it? Alvis, it will be good to see you there!

Bryan Smith

ttt

Hi Bryan,

Yes, I will be there. Marco H.

Rob is a slacker about e-mail but you may want to try to have him paged at the New Fine Arts XXX video store or the Asian Massage parlor down the street from the gym. I hear he hangs out there alot. :)

That's wrong Rodney,and it's gonna cost ya.Oh and by the way ,next time i ask you to teach a class for me,try not letting my students choke you out,it dosen't look to good.Thanks see ya at class!!!!

I knew you were gonna burn me about something. :)

ttt

LOL!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt