Carlson Gracie Temecula - Anyone heard about this?

From my friend who owns Ready Fight Gear:

"THAT IS CARLSON GRACIE JR
Fabiano Silva
I would like to let all the members of Carlson Gracie Team,that i am no longer the head instructor of the CGTemecula,and also i m no longer part of the CGT,After moved my family here Master Carlson Gracie Jr. sold the gym to his manager Thomas Cronin,and i got left jobless without a previous notice,but they didn't care,they did everything behind my back and on my daughter Birthday..."

if true, then jr is a cold hearted guy

I just checked Fabiano's FB Page, he posted it on there. I've known Fabiano a long time from American Top Team. Great guy, great instructor, and I'm really sad to read about this.

Carlson Jr is a good guy. There must be more to the story than that.

whoah. Fabiano is a good dude. I heard some stuff about an issue at the Temecula school, didn't think it was like this.

Sounds like there is a whole story behind this we aren't getting.

whoa wtf

isnt there a thread on here about needing a black belt

Malachy Friedman - whoa wtf

isnt there a thread on here about needing a black belt

Is it in California? Temecula in particular?

no the midwest one

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum.versionCheck&thread=1829503&forum=11

Fab is a friend of mine I sent him the link just now...this pisses me off he is a great person and I know how hard it was to get his famil out to california

Malachy Friedman - no the midwest one

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum.versionCheck&thread=1829503&forum=11

Fab is a friend of mine I sent him the link just now...this pisses me off he is a great person and I know how hard it was to get his famil out to california

Malachy over the years reading your posts I've always been surprised I don't know you as I trained at ATT CC. Too bad, cause you sound like a good guy. Great job on sending him the link, I actually found it earlier and PM'd the guy to see if it was still available.

Yikes. I know Joao Assis was the instructor there for a bit. Seems like high turnover at the Carlson Gyms

thanks man

Yea I didnt start doing student classes till after I hurt my neck

after I hurt my neck was the first time I went to gi class

are you still around?

Malachy Friedman - thanks man

Yea I didnt start doing student classes till after I hurt my neck

after I hurt my neck was the first time I went to gi class

are you still around?

No, I'm in Los Angeles now. Added you on FB too.

Carlson JR is a great guy...There is more to the story. I hear the students don't mind the change. I wonder why??........hmmm

I know nothing of this story...all I know is that the Carlson gym in Chicago had more instructors come and go than I can count.

got the request oss
I'll hit you up soon

"all I know is that the Carlson gym in Chicago had more instructors come and go than I can count.”

We’ve had Daniel for a few years now. And I don’t know the details of the Temecula stuff but Fabiano is an awesome instructor and a great guy.

wow. I know Tom is a blue...maybe purple. Interesting.

Humaita (Royler) opened up a 3rd location recently (South Temecula) after instructor told Graice Barra to suck it.

Hopefully Fabiano lands on his feet at a better academy.

Fabiano made another post on his facebook and it follows the story I heard when I asked around. Junior got bought out of the Temecula school and thought Fabiano would be kept on to teach. Instead, the guy who was the co-owner who bought Junior out fired Fabiano and has now brought in a friend of his to teach. Someone told me that Junior has had like 4 blackbelts brought in as teachers and all of them had problems with one of the dudes there. Its a bummer it didn’t work out but hopefully all parties can now go forward in the way they see fit. Fabiano is an awesome teacher and will get a new gig. He has an awesome big guy game and teaches a great class.