Carson Wentz gets it

![Image](upload://kw3BdJi5IYnAdVhvhnQ8LrFhVEg.jpeg)

3 Likes

White guilt in display.

11 Likes
EVspinner -

White guilt in display.

Or just a decent bloke, who's not a cunt.

12 Likes

Like Jesus, I was a carpenter.

BUT I DIDN'T PAD ESTIMATES AND GOUGE THE ELDERLY LIKE JESUS DID.

2 Likes

He'll get batteries thrown at him in no time.

dude can't fathom and spent almost his entire existence around white people but yeah he gets it. No he doesn't. Just another virtue signal

3 Likes
The Texas Crutch -

Like Jesus, I was a carpenter.

BUT I DIDN'T PAD ESTIMATES AND GOUGE THE ELDERLY LIKE JESUS DID.

As someone who works for a couple of jews, muh god, this is so true.

1 Like
Tight.Anik -
EVspinner -

White guilt in display.

Sadly the majority of people on this board don't understand that concept.

3 Likes
Tight.Anik -
EVspinner -

White guilt in display.

on display I mean.  He's just trying to validate himself to his teammates out of guilt.  Just STFU and play football.

EVspinner -
Tight.Anik -
EVspinner -

White guilt in display.

on display I mean.  He's just trying to validate himself to his teammates out of guilt.  Just STFU and play football.

You can only know so much without knowing someone personally. However, by all accounts Wentz is every bit the good dude he shows himself to be for public consumption. I know it might be a hard concept for you and the rest of the ever growing cynical crowd around here to grasp, but sometimes people just say and feel good things because it's the right thing to do.

Lol...what a faggot...no wonder the team liked Foles better.

5 Likes
Sernie Banders - 
Tight.Anik -
EVspinner -

White guilt in display.

No we do, we are just instantly skeptical of the people that have to post something like that on their social media. Just raise your kids with respect and treat people fairly. That statement is just PR..."oh look how great Carson Wenz is..." 

Actions speak louder than words. 

4 Likes

Carson Wentz doesn’t know what “institutional racism” is.

If we had actual institutional racism, nothing would have happened to that officer. Instead he AND his partners were already all fired.

6 Likes

I’m so sick of this “institutional and systemic” racism. 

It’s not there. Stop. Those two words mean that people are being instructed at the least, and the worst it’s legal, to be discriminatory and to treat minorities like less than human. Jim Crowe was abolished. 

Whenever anyone says either of those words I immediately know they are not educated and listen to biased media. 

4 Likes

So woke!

In a follow up statement, wentz will be placed on IR for 6-8 weeks with yet another injury

1 Like

More white people are killed by cops every year than black people, by almost double. But please continue the made up fantasy storyline. 

1 Like
jcblass -
Sernie Banders - 
Tight.Anik -
EVspinner -

White guilt in display.

No we do, we are just instantly skeptical of the people that have to post something like that on their social media. Just raise your kids with respect and treat people fairly. That statement is just PR..."oh look how great Carson Wenz is..." 

That's where you are wrong. People who are rich and famous have voices that are listened to. Athletes in particular are role models to young kids. Like it or not it's a fact and taking that responsibility seriously and putting out a positive message when the fucking country is in turmoil for a number of reasons is admirable. That's what good people and leaders do. 

Sernie Banders -
jcblass -
Sernie Banders - 
Tight.Anik -
EVspinner -

White guilt in display.

That's where you are wrong. People who are rich and famous have voices that are listened to. Athletes in particular are role models to young kids. Like it or not it's a fact and taking that responsibility seriously and putting out a positive message when the fucking country is in turmoil for a number of reasons is admirable. That's what good people and leaders do. 

That depends if people actually give a damn about what they have to say. Actions speak louder then words.

Stardog Champion -

More white people are killed by cops every year than black people, by almost double. But please continue the made up fantasy storyline. 

Typical misleading comment that you probably heard on fox news. By percentage far more black people are killed by cops every year. There are aproximately 197,181,177 white Americans by the latest numbers. By comparison there are aproximately 37,144,530 black Americans. That is 72 percent of the population versus 12 percent. See if you can find another way to spin things though. People who don't believe that systematic racism is alive and well in American in 2020 are just as stupid and ignorant as the people who deny the holocaust happened.