Cartwheel kicks on UFC Undisputed 3 Video Game?

I have thrown the cartwheel in every fight, except for two of them that ended too quickly for me to do so, dating back to 2006!

eiuwrestler174 - I have thrown the cartwheel in every fight, except for two of them that ended too quickly for me to do so, dating back to 2006!

Ever had a knock down with it? Phone Post

Dublin_Huntington -
eiuwrestler174 - I have thrown the cartwheel in every fight, except for two of them that ended too quickly for me to do so, dating back to 2006!

Ever had a knock down with it? Phone Post

He has a KO with it I believe Phone Post

eiuwrestler174 - Will Brian Ebersole make it onto the newest UFC video game?

Will they ensure that the cartwheel kick is represented, in all it's glory??

And finally, will they have the Hairrow proudly emblazoned upon the chest of this Ameri-stralian fighter???

I think they're still doing motion capture with the fighters. Hopefully they haven't made a final list yet.

I started a thread on the UFC3 Forums. Give it some attention so that we may have Ebersole and his Cartwheels all over the game!

http://community.ufcundisputed.com/forums/topic/485159?&p=ps

Knockout cartwheel kick around 5:30. TTTWAS!

I hope they haven't made the final list also. But I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe I need to win at 133, and then lobby for a spot on the game.

Yep.. That's my plan. Win first, worry about the game later.

R1 Kickboxing R2 Shootboxing (Muay Thai with standing Subs & throws) R3 Mod MMA (limited ground time).

SHootboxing is the bomb!

Justin

Edelweiss -
Knockout cartwheel kick around 5:30. TTTWAS!

That was quality Phone Post

eiuwrestler174 - I hope they haven't made the final list also. But I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe I need to win at 133, and then lobby for a spot on the game.

Yep.. That's my plan. Win first, worry about the game later.

Lol great plan.
The game's due for January 2012, but I bet it'll get pushed back a couple months.

Everyone is fond of the cartwheel kick, but not enough people know you. You'll probably going to have to beat up Hallman to get in. Good luck TWAS. Phone Post

133 is next!!

tttwas

follow @twasebersole on twitter

media & sponsorship opportunities mail xfcpromoter@gmail.com

Justin