Carwin Ready for Vancouver!

From Carwins Blog...

I saw where MMAJunkie wrote that I will be on the June 11th card in Vancouver. As you can imagine my management team has been in close contact with the UFC during my recovery. A couple of weeks ago they requested that I fight in late may or early June. I have subsequently "tweeted" that those are my target return dates. I want to fight as much as possible this year.

So last week we got the call from Joe Silva asking if we would consider fighting Nelson at UFC 130. We accepted the match up and UFC Matchmaker Joe Silva said that it was 90% a go. The next day we were informed that they went a different direction for Nelson and that they want me to fight someone at UFC 131 in Vancouver. I have once again rapidly accepted the date.

As of this blog no opponent has been mentioned. Other than the MMAjunkie story I have not heard anymore about my June 11th return. I am pumped to be aboe to fight in Canada. The international fans are so pumped for the shows and if you have never been to B.C. I am certain BC stands for Beautiful Country.

I am training hard and working on fixing the issues I ran into during the Lesnar fight. I will be ready and I hope that I am indeed fighting in June in B.C..

For now I am just a fighter training and waiting. I will keep you all posted as soon as I hear something that I can announce.

-Carwin

Glad you are a member of the site ROMO

Good god!
Please be against JDS!
War Carwin!

Thanks, i like it here.

Looking forward to it.

Jonny Quest - I'd cut off my right arm to see Carwin vs. Barry or CC

True.

Jonny Quest - 
romophobia - 
Jonny Quest - I'd cut off my right arm to see Carwin vs. Barry or CC

True.

I've been wanting to see Carwin vs. Barry for so long. I think that would be such a fun fight.

I like Pat alot, but I don't think he is ready to go to the ground with Carwin.

cant wait, best of luck to ya Shane.

http://mmaweekly.com/shane-carwin-accepts-ufc-131-slot-proposed-roy-nelson-fight-off

JDS, Cro Cop, Nog or Kongo would all be interesting matchups!

TTT

john joe - i expect vs JDS for interim title

certainly won't be Kongo, Nog or CroCop

This^

It has to be Kongo, Nog, or Rothwell. Everyone else has a fight already. Maybe the winner of the Pat Barry fight.

Who is left to face Carwin now?

Russow? Kongo? barry?