Carwin Wins Tonight!

JDS is tough.

Jen The OCaholic Jameson - Sucks for Shane, but hes got a great future ahead of him as a fighter and a engineer.

You gotta feel good about JDS.

I don't feel good about losing 50, fuck that noisy noise. That's 10 items at 5 Below.

ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx - 
Jen The OCaholic Jameson - Sucks for Shane, but hes got a great future ahead of him as a fighter and a engineer.

I don't feel good about losing 50, fuck that noisy noise. That's 10 items at 5 Below.

PM sent.  I will give you another chance to make your money back in the future.

Tons - 
ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx - 

How about double or nothing that Bob Hope dies before he hits 100?

ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx - 
Tons - 
ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx - 

How about double or nothing that Bob Hope dies before he hits 100?
Again you make me laugh. 

You are a valued mma.tv member my fren, keep up the good work.