Casey Anthony on ID

This week, ID Channel is running a 3 night special on Casey Anthony trial. I've only seen the first episode but:

1. How the fuck did a jury find her not guilty? Was the prosecution that bad, or was her defense that good? Or was the jury retarded?

2. I didn't realize how wacky her parents are. The dad wrote a suicide note saying "here I come Caylee". Weird guy

Does anyone know how/why she got not guilty? It boggles my mind.

Would

Ty, one of my fav stations!

Im watching it too.

From what I remember, the prosecution argument was basically them pointing at her and saying she did it.

imo

the defense did a good job of muddying the waters on everything

didn't matter if they got evidence tossed out or not they did enough job of creating doubt about each piece of evidence's validity that the jury questioned the prosecution on everything

I hope she and Anthony Cumia get together. He loves her. lol

Conor McGazelle - Would

Dayum fucking right. Jodi Arias would get it to.

Glowman - 
Conor McGazelle - Would

Especially that crazy bitch.

Can I get the actual title, so I can find it later? MrsMedic loves true crime shit, she gets all fired up.

ShanTheMan -
Glowman - 
Conor McGazelle - Would

Especially that crazy bitch.

Yep. I bet Jodi is a monster in the sack.

I think they tried to throw blame at the father. I remember one thing was how the body was found wrapped up in a tarp and taped up a certain way. They said that was exactly how the father used to dispose of the family pets when they would die.

Conor McGazelle - Would

same

Like to get her on the D if you nah mean.

Hashtag - This week, ID Channel is running a 3 night special on Casey Anthony trial. I've only seen the first episode but:

1. How the fuck did a jury find her not guilty? Was the prosecution that bad, or was her defense that good? Or was the jury retarded?

2. I didn't realize how wacky her parents are. The dad wrote a suicide note saying "here I come Caylee". Weird guy

Does anyone know how/why she got not guilty? It boggles my mind.

Im sure the grandfather felt responsible. It was, after all, his daughter who killed her own child. As a parent, and watching how close my child is to her grandfather and vice versa, this would be a disgustingly crushing blow to handle. Grief is an irrational thing.

MountainMedic - Can I get the actual title, so I can find it later? MrsMedic loves true crime shit, she gets all fired up.
Casey Anthony American Murder it's called

Wood strangle.

Glowman -
Conor McGazelle - Would

Yeah.... um... something about Arias being willing to do anal and also cut your head off while smiling about it and singing throws me off. As crazy as she is, though, I imagine the sex was absolutely stupefying....

Z NEDCMK1 -

ID is problematic for me.

I rarely watch TV.

Put on ID?

All of a sudden the whole day is gone.

Borgata Grille -

My recollection is the medical examiner could not conclusively determine a cause of death, and if you can't even prove if a dead person was murdered, then you're going to have an even tougher time proving who committed the theoretical murder.

Her attorneys expertly filled in the "well if not murder, how did the kid die" question with the whole pool story that caused at least a shred of doubt, at least enough to acquit. 

I just started episode 2 which is focusing on the defense, and this seems to be correct.

The problem is, so much time had passed, the police found bones and nothing more. You cannot identify strangulation or suffocation thru bones.

So using this jury's logic: if a lady suffocates her child then waits 30+ days to report it, making sure the body is fully decomposed, she can't be found guilty of murder.

I think the circumstantial evidence should have been enough to convict.