CASH FOR FIGHTERS

I am organizing an ongoing fundraiser program for individual BJJ/MMA fighters, teams, or schools. I understand the cost involved in training and competitions. This can be a great way to get some extra cash to help with those expenses. Blue Smoke Salsa has been involved in fundraisers for schools and private organizations for years now. We are now providing fundraising efforts for grapplers and MMA fighters.

Blue Smoke Salsa is the best selling gourmet salsa on the East Coast and was voted the best salsa in the western hemisphere at the Miami International Food Show and won at the Fiery Food Challange on the Food Network. Blue Smoke comes in a variety of heat levels from mild all the way to XXX hot. Blue Smoke sells for $5.00 a jar and you will make $1.50 for every jar sold. That breaks down to $18.00 in your pocket for every case you move. The product sells itself and people will be bugging you where they can get more.

If your interested in raising some cash for your training expenses, equipment for your school, or travel money for competitions, you can contact me at dvannest1969@yahoo.com. You can also check out the website at bluesmokesalsa.com or wvsalsa.com.

ttt

Forgot to mention, this program is for fighters and or schools within 500 miles of West Virginia due to the fact that I personally deliver your orders. Shipping cost are unbelievable. We just shipped a palate 45 cases of Blue Smoke Salsa to NJ and freight was $250.

A small elementary school here in WV just sold $11,000 worth of Blue Smoke Salsa in 30 days. The school princible said that broke all records for previous fundraisers in the district.

DVannest