Castillo deserved a draw.

Can't tell if a thread been made before as I'm on my phone. I'm sure it has, sorry.

I just want to say Castillo deserved a draw in that fight. There is no point in having 10-8, 10-10 rules if they are never utilized. If the judges dont see that as a 10-8, I dont see the point in the rules.

In other words, I'm happy for Danny as almost no one gave him a chance and he came out and brought it. Proved many people wrong, even with the loss and raised his stock.

Good job Danny. Phone Post 3.0

I thought Castillo won Phone Post 3.0

MartialArtsMixed - I thought Castillo won Phone Post 3.0
Draw at best. I don't see how he could have won two rounds. 10-8 1st, very possible. Phone Post

so did I. Castillo pushed the pace the third round and got hit with clean kick but that wasnt enough to overthrow the round to Barboza.

I guess what I meant was at the very least he deserved a Draw Phone Post 3.0

MartialArtsMixed - I thought Castillo won Phone Post 3.0
Really? How did u score it? I had it a draw. 10-8 10-9 10-9 Phone Post 3.0

Thought it would be a draw as well. Castillo definitely deserved a 10-8 in the 1st. Barboza bounced back and won the next two rounds, but Danny was completely dominant in the 1st round.

Draws aren't good conclusive so if there's pressure to decide on a winner than Barboza earned the W a bit as the fight went on. Phone Post 3.0

draw

If you dont score the 1st round a 10-8, you should never judge an MMA fight, there is a better argument for a 10-7 than a 10-9.

This is the main problem with judging, the scoring isnt used correctly, 10-9 covers everything from 10-10 to 10-8 and 10-7s are scored incorrectly as 10-8.

EckY - If you dont score the 1st round a 10-8, you should never judge an MMA fight, there is a better argument for a 10-7 than a 10-9.

This is the main problem with judging, the scoring isnt used correctly, 10-9 covers everything from 10-10 to 10-8 and 10-7s are scored incorrectly as 10-8.
I feel like it was definitely 10-8, but I felt like rd 2 was also 10-8. Phone Post

And yes, if rd1 wasn't 10-8, then 10-8 rds don't even exist. Phone Post

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
EckY - If you dont score the 1st round a 10-8, you should never judge an MMA fight, there is a better argument for a 10-7 than a 10-9.

I feel like it was definitely 10-8, but I felt like rd 2 was also 10-8. Phone Post
This, I hate how no one uses the system the way it was made to be used, but I gave both guys 10-8s, came down to the last round for me, and the right guy won IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Then the 2nd was a 10-8. The right fighter won.

I scored it a draw but wasn't surprised the judges didn't give the 10-8 in rd. 1. Phone Post 3.0

TwentyNineTwentyEight -

Then the 2nd was a 10-8. The right fighter won.

Yea exactly, braboza dominated that round. Phone Post 3.0

Actually, Castillo had 1st round 10-8, but i think Barboza also had 10-8 rd.

I thought it should be a draw too Phone Post 3.0

Based on the current scoring system. Phone Post 3.0

I had a draw, but I see the 10-7 argument. I wish there was more clear criteria on 10-7, and 10-7. I think using those the way they should be used would fix a lot of problems. Phone Post 3.0

Round 1 was far more dominant than round 2. Especailly as both RNC's were escaped using the cage

Should have been a draw 

UGCTT_Blake - I had a draw, but I see the 10-7 argument. I wish there was more clear criteria on 10-7, and 10-7. I think using those the way they should be used would fix a lot of problems. Phone Post 3.0
If rd 1 was 10-7, then rd 2 was EASILY 10-8. Phone Post