Casting a Fire Ant Colony w/ Molten Aluminum (vid)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGJ2jMZ-gaI

Those are cool and I think they go for like $1500 on eBay. Might be off on the exact figure but I know they make some money. Phone Post 3.0

Good. I hate those fuckers. Phone Post 3.0

Pics? Phone Post 3.0

Poor fire ants. Hopefully he relocat d them before doing that. :-( Phone Post 3.0

Neat

I don't want to hear any of you complaiining when an alien species dumps molten metal into one of our cities, killing the entire population.

Jack Carter -

I don't want to hear any of you complaiining when an alien species dumps molten metal into one of our cities, killing the entire population.

I suppose that's fair :-) Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -

We volunteer the state of New Jersey as tribute. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -

Direct our new alien overlords to Detroit and there will be zero casualties Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -

Depends on the city. Detroit, go for it. Cedar Rapids.... What did Cedar Rapids ever do to anyone? Phone Post 3.0

That is awesome! Phone Post 3.0