Cat can and will beat her.

Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

I agree Phone Post 3.0

I pray this is true.

Hope so! Phone Post 3.0

Only if she can survive the 1st couple of rounds.

Rousey's take downs and submission game are definitely better than Cat's.

Taint almost stopped Zingano in their fight.

Gustafsson Broke Bones - Only if she can survive the 1st couple of rounds.

Rousey's take downs and submission game are definitely better than Cat's.

Taint almost stopped Zingano in their fight.
Did you mean to say taint? That's fun. Phone Post 3.0

Zigano gets taken down and armbarred in the first. Phone Post 3.0

Meisha dominated Cat for the first two rds. Completely controlled her, and almost stopped her. I honestly feel like Cat doesn't stand much of a chance. But it's mma, and anything can happen. Cat definitely has better stand-up. Ronda needs to spar more, and hit pads less. Pads don't hit back. She looks slick ass hell on the pads, and with those tennis balls. Then as soon as a she really starts get swung at, she turns away, and throws little baby punches. She obviously has a problem with getting hit. Very Lesnar-esque. Phone Post

nah

Love Cat but nah

I agree I've been saying it since Cat beat Miesha that she has the style for Ronda. Shes so much a better Wrestler then Miesha ever was, and she has good takedown defense and she seems to take punches way better then Ronda does. Which goes to my arguement on why sparring with dead gear all the time is bad. Ronda usually spars with head gear, its not the then sparring with out it. I usually don't ever spar with head gear but on the few times I do mainly when going with high level or bigger guys, I feel so much more protected that head shots don't bother me much. Taking hard shots without head gear though metally conditions you to deal with them while pushing forward. And there is also the arguement that head gear isn't as protective overall as you think. Yeah it softens the blow and all but so claims it rattles your brain more. IDK. 

Anyway I think Cat would do well, she also seems bigger to me then Ronda, I mean technically Miesha was bigger then Ronda if you saw the weigh-ins. 

Who is Cat Can, and whom did Will beat? Phone Post 3.0

deadlysyn -

I agree I've been saying it since Cat beat Miesha that she has the style for Ronda. Shes so much a better Wrestler then Miesha ever was, and she has good takedown defense and she seems to take punches way better then Ronda does. Which goes to my arguement on why sparring with dead gear all the time is bad. Ronda usually spars with head gear, its not the then sparring with out it. I usually don't ever spar with head gear but on the few times I do mainly when going with high level or bigger guys, I feel so much more protected that head shots don't bother me much. Taking hard shots without head gear though metally conditions you to deal with them while pushing forward. And there is also the arguement that head gear isn't as protective overall as you think. Yeah it softens the blow and all but so claims it rattles your brain more. IDK. 

Anyway I think Cat would do well, she also seems bigger to me then Ronda, I mean technically Miesha was bigger then Ronda if you saw the weigh-ins. 

I stopped at "so much a better wrestler than Meisha ever was". You have no idea what you're talking about. Cats not even a wrestler, and got ragdolled by Meisha for 2 rds. Phone Post

kalt - I "can" beat her, Cain, and prime Chuck 3 on 1. Doesn't mean I will.

McMann has the best chance of beating Ronda, so even though she's been off-planet for the past year I'm glad this is the next opponent for Ronda. No way Ronda can ragdoll McMann.
I'm interested as I've never seen McMann fight. Phone Post 3.0