Cat gets voter registration application in mail

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dead-cat-voter-registration-application

Scratch this name off the list.

An Atlanta family said it received a voter registration form this week for their cat Cody Tims – who died 12 years ago.

"There's a huge push but if they're trying to register cats, I'm not sure who else they're trying to register,” the late feline’s owner, Carol Tims, told Fox5 Atlanta. “I'm not sure if they're trying to register dogs, mice, snakes.”

1 Like

Not only is it a cat, motherfucker died 12 years ago.

Hmm i wonder why the left is so obsessed with vote by mail, interesting 

so was mittens a lifetime  ( and postmortem) Democrat?

1 Like

Sideshow Bob did it first.

Today we question cats voting.

Tomorrow we question how Meow Zedong got elected 

1 Like

Briscoe -

An Atlanta family said it received a voter registration form this week for their cat Cody Tims – who died 12 years ago.

"There's a huge push but if they're trying to register cats, I'm not sure who else they're trying to register,” the late feline’s owner, Carol Tims, told Fox5 Atlanta. “I'm not sure if they're trying to register dogs, mice, snakes.”

I know you guys are going to believe what you want about the potential for fraud with absentee balloting, but "receiving a voter registration application" is very different from becoming registered.  I'm pretty sure almost every state requires ID in order to do so.

sicko -

Today we question cats voting.

Tomorrow we question how Meow Zedong got elected 

and then declares himself Chairman Meow

1 Like

Savitar -
Briscoe -

I know you guys are going to believe what you want about the potential for fraud with absentee balloting, but "receiving a voter registration application" is very different from becoming registered.  I'm pretty sure almost every state requires ID in order to do so.

Are you pretty sure or are you sure?  You might want to look into it a bit further. 

Savitar -
Briscoe -

Bruh, it's a cat that been dead for 12 years. How much oversight do you think is going into this? 

My uncle died a couple months ago and was staying at my mother's house. You don't think I could vote for him under this bs?

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Savitar -
Briscoe -

Are you pretty sure or are you sure?  You might want to look into it a bit further. 

Looks like about every state according to this list.

https://www.vote.org/voter-id-laws/

how would voter registration even know you had pets??

DFW3 -
Savitar -
Briscoe -

Bruh, it's a cat that been dead for 12 years. How much oversight do you think is going into this? 

My uncle died a couple months ago and was staying at my mother's house. You don't think I could vote for him under this bs?

It seems there's no oversight in who receives an application.  Likely these folks got a magazine subscription a decade ago in their cat's name as a joke or something and some group got a hold of a list and sent applications to every name on it.

No, I'm not discounting that possibility in the case of your Uncle or something similar.  It's not something I've spent my time researching to say that unequivocally.  I would be very much surprised however if "Mr. Fluffles" or whatever succesffully submitted a vote in a nation-wide election.

Democrats will win the popular vote with 500 million votes.  

sewich - 

Democrats will win the popular vote with 500 million votes.  

Popular vote and 99c will get you an arizona ice tea.

Savitar -
DFW3 -
Savitar -
Briscoe -

It seems there's no oversight in who receives an application.  Likely these folks got a magazine subscription a decade ago in their cat's name as a joke or something and some group got a hold of a list and sent applications to every name on it.

No, I'm not discounting that possibility in the case of your Uncle or something similar.  It's not something I've spent my time researching to say that unequivocally.  I would be very much surprised however if "Mr. Fluffles" or whatever succesffully submitted a vote in a nation-wide election.

Agreed on Mr Fluffies, but it seems like they're out here trying to get anyone they can a ballot. There will definitely be some abuse of this. The things that really matter are how much and where. 

Picture of the cat in question.

As a patriot, I'm furrious. I'm trying to stay pawsitive, but I've realized these Democats aren't kitten around about rigging this election. It's got me feline kinda sad seeing how bad of a catastrophe this thing could be. If I were Trump, I'd be nervous and purrplexed their antics would take meowt of the oval office.

1 Like

Jaqen H'ghar -

As a patriot, I'm furrious. I'm trying to stay pawsitive, but I've realized these Democats aren't kitten around about rigging this election. It's got me feline kinda sad seeing how bad of a catastrophe this thing could be. If I were Trump, I'd be nervous and purrplexed their antics would take meowt of the oval office.

It must have taken at least 20 mins to come up with all these puns. 

Slap Johnson -
Jaqen H'ghar -

It must have taken at least 20 mins to come up with all these puns. 

Not quite twenty. I'm the cat pun whiskerer.

Glad someone appreciates the effort though. Lol