Cat is having kittens! Dunno if she'll make it!

She's unresponsive. She's a tiny cat that is a whore and got knocked up. We have 1 kitten out, her stomach is still fat, but she's unresponsive on her little best. The kitten is trying to find the nipple and she's not helping.

Tbh she looks like she's about to die, it's my little brothers cat and he's getting worried. So what do? I was worried about this when we knew the lil slut was knocked up. Phone Post 3.0

U know there are people called vets for this situation right? Phone Post 3.0

Guess you r hoping a vet might be on the OG Phone Post 3.0

try and learn empathy. it would solve a lot. but here's what you should do. take the thing to a animal hospital. any cats you own or have influence over take to get neutered or spayed. after the cats are fixed you and your brother should get vasectomies. good luck sociopath.

iHazpoopz - She's unresponsive. She's a tiny cat that is a whore and got knocked up. We have 1 kitten out, her stomach is still fat, but she's unresponsive on her little best. The kitten is trying to find the nipple and she's not helping.

Tbh she looks like she's about to die, it's my little brothers cat and he's getting worried. So what do? I was worried about this when we knew the lil slut was knocked up. Phone Post 3.0
OMFG take the cat to a vet ASAP!

Spay and neuter your pets people. Or don't have pets especially if your gonna let them run around when their in heat and call them little whores when you weren't a responsible pet owner.

I really wanna VTFD for your lack of empathy. Phone Post 3.0

Don't go to the light, Fluffy! :(

OP really did come off like a piece of shit for all the reasons already stated. Phone Post 3.0

Cats have been having kittens for thousands of years.

Sit back and have a beer and nature will take its course, whichever course that is.

lol@people getting upset at the OP, it's a fucking cat, it will live or die, and life will go on. They eat them in many parts of the world.

Freeman - 
sadic1 - lol@people getting upset at the OP, it's a fucking cat, it will live or die, and life will go on. They eat them in many parts of the world.

Some people have something called compassion for other living beings.

I have a cat and am very nice to it, but it's still just a cat, and childbirth kills animals as well as people sometimes. I'd just be glad it's the cat and not my wife.

sadic1 - 
Freeman - 
sadic1 - lol@people getting upset at the OP, it's a fucking cat, it will live or die, and life will go on. They eat them in many parts of the world.

Some people have something called compassion for other living beings.

I have a cat and am very nice to it, but it's still just a cat, and childbirth kills animals as well as people sometimes. I'd just be glad it's the cat and not my wife.

Just because it's a cat and not your wife doesn't mean you don't help it out though - especially in the middle of birthing a bunch of kittens.

Never checked back on the thread because I took it to the vet shortly after ASAP. For the record my brothers 14. He's a kid. I just got the call to come over and help him.

Cat is fine, it just had 1 kitten. Phone Post 3.0

Me and my sister have been telling the kid to get it fixed, but he's a kid. Going to pay to get it fixed ASAP.

For the record I live animals and we've told him to get it fixed for that exact reason, I hate seeing kittens get dropped off, I'm actually going to take the kitten when she's ready so I knnow it goes to a good home, I can see how me not responding came off wrong, but it's because I called the vet and they said to take her in, so I did. All is well. Phone Post 3.0

FLIP IT - Thats funny shit, it just had the one kitten.

Happy everything came out alright...
Yeah, must guess it was just exhausted because it's perfectly fine now and nursing. Phone Post 3.0

DonFreedomFrye - Didn't you just kill your pet ferret?
Nah dude. That shit killed me:( loved that little guy. Rip me, ferret. Phone Post 3.0

iHazpoopz - She's unresponsive. She's a tiny cat that is a whore and got knocked up. We have 1 kitten out, her stomach is still fat, but she's unresponsive on her little best. The kitten is trying to find the nipple and she's not helping.

Voted down for a fuckload of reasons. Phone Post 3.0

BiggRiggwreckedRVD -

Voted down for a fuckload of reasons. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, Idc about votes. If you read you would see I took it to the vet and paid for it and was ready to pay whatever I had to to make sure it survived.

Anyways, since you're all being jackass's and the situation is taken care of, mods please delete: Phone Post 3.0

how many kettahs are there???