Cat vs Boa Constrictor

Cat vs Boa Constrictor
This may have gone differently if the hiker didn’t do a run in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YdGk7W0zLk

I like kittahs so not sure if I want to watch that.

Nitecrawler - I like kittahs so not sure if I want to watch that.

I do too.
The cat gets away so it turned out much better than expected.

jeez.  I don't even like cats much but it is kind of sad hearing itcrying.  That is one lucky cat.

Holy shit thats crazy. Poor cat

Food chain, faggot hiker disrupted it. Phone Post

I know it's interfering with nature but I would've done the same thing as the hiker and helped the cat. Phone Post 3.0

lucky pussy

If cat gets away, I can watch. Phone Post

that seems like a setup, too many chance things happened in that video

I don't have any volume when I click on YouTube links from this app, any clues?

Oh and cats leg looks jacked when it tries to get away! Phone Post 3.0

8 more left!

Must be a pretty slow or stupid kitty, actually. Most cats couldn't be caught by that snake, I don't think.

When I was in college I lived in a fraternity house. There was a stray cat that hung out around the house. I don't particularly like cats anyways, but this cat was an asshole. He sprayed every fucking where and would randomly hide under shit and attack passers by out of nowhere. We called the cat Stinky Asshole. One guy had to get like 10 stitches in his leg after one these sneak attacks. Anyways, a pledge goes and buys this 15 foot python of some type at a local exotic animal store and decides he wants to show it off before he takes it home. This thing was monstrous. It took two of us to pick it up. Anyways, Stinky has apparently planned one of his sneak attacks and jumps out at this kid while he's carrying the snake down the steps and gashes his leg pretty good. RIP Stinky...worst shit I've ever personally witnessed. Before we could uncoil the snake the cat was already crushed. He only cried for about 5 seconds before he went silent. I hate cats, and I really hated that cat but I still felt terrible for it.

LiftorDie - When I was in college I lived in a fraternity house. There was a stray cat that hung out around the house. I don't particularly like cats anyways, but this cat was an asshole. He sprayed every fucking where and would randomly hide under shit and attack passers by out of nowhere. We called the cat Stinky Asshole. One guy had to get like 10 stitches in his leg after one these sneak attacks. Anyways, a pledge goes and buys this 15 foot python of some type at a local exotic animal store and decides he wants to show it off before he takes it home. This thing was monstrous. It took two of us to pick it up. Anyways, Stinky has apparently planned one of his sneak attacks and jumps out at this kid while he's carrying the snake down the steps and gashes his leg pretty good. RIP Stinky...worst shit I've ever personally witnessed. Before we could uncoil the snake the cat was already crushed. He only cried for about 5 seconds before he went silent. I hate cats, and I really hated that cat but I still felt terrible for it.

This is what makes me think it was setup, kill time would be under a minute and a chance meeting seems unlikely, throw in the fact that the guy handled the snake like he had a ton of experience doing it and when he walked away he was overly casual and handled it like it was his and was laughing about it.

RRKore - Must be a pretty slow or stupid kitty, actually. Most cats couldn't be caught by that snake, I don't think.

Snake prolly laid in camouflage and waited for kittah to get close enough. Wish a boa would kill my kittahs. They are both spawns of Satan Phone Post

I would have intervened as well even though I don't like cats.
Domesticated animals > wild animals imo Phone Post